Have you ever taken a drink of something expecting it to be one thing but are surprised to taste something completely different?

For instance you go to take a drink from a glass expecting it to be water but instead find that itโ€™s sprite instead?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that coffee flavoured coke lol

Just tasted like fizzy coffee with a hint of coke. It was weird as ๐Ÿ˜

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Once upon a time; i drank half of a bottle from the fridge in one go expecting it to be water but it was beer. It was very unpleasant because that wasn't what i needed at the moment. I had to eat mint to get me through the taste.

Good Luck.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Oh so many times. I hate it when sparkling water becomes flat that it loses it's bubbles so I mistaken it for flat water.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I picked up a coffee to go at one of those roadside stops. Didn't taste it till I was a few miles down the road. It was one of those flavored things they call coffee. It was so bad I had to stop & dump it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, beer. It was in a soda bottle, so obviously I thought it was soda. Boy, did I get a surprise when I took a sip.

0|1
    0|0
  • Monster lemonade. It's in a can, but not carbonated, and tastes more like a sports drink.

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought it was tea.
    It was sunflower oil...
    Instant puke.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was young my mother use to tell me that carrot juice is orange juice so I have to drink it and I hate carrots

0|1
    0|0
  • Once I tried a lemon-tea, it was unsweetened :c BLEH

0|1
    0|0
  • That about sums up the first & only time I drank vinegar.

... Urgh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's kind of unsettling lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Limon pepino Gatorade. Yuck

0|1
    0|0
  • sure very much so

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Once took a chug from a water bottle, turned out it was moonshine. I was kid back then. Another time someone gave me booze. Thinking it was just regular old booze I took a big chug, turned out it was chili booze. The fucker had kept bunch of naga jolokia peppers in there for 2 weeks. 45 minutes of hell..

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink, but at this party once, someone had a big ass cup of vodka and put it right next to my water. I took a whole gulp of vodka and I was choking for like 5 minutes. Luckily I didn't have to drive home that night

0|1
    0|1
  • Like flat sprite? Gross.

But yeah that's kind of happened. I remember once I drank out of a bottle thinking it was mineral water but in actuality it was tonic water. Disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep drinking cheap Canadian whiskey expecting it to taste like Crown Royal. Dammit J-man! I mean Curious..

0|1
    0|0
  • I guzzled a whole glass of urine only to find out it was really lemonade.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes