Have you ever taken a drink of something expecting it to be one thing but are surprised to taste something completely different?

For instance you go to take a drink from a glass expecting it to be water but instead find that itโ€™s sprite instead?
  • Yes
  • No

126

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that coffee flavoured coke lol

Just tasted like fizzy coffee with a hint of coke. It was weird as ๐Ÿ˜

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Once upon a time; i drank half of a bottle from the fridge in one go expecting it to be water but it was beer. It was very unpleasant because that wasn't what i needed at the moment. I had to eat mint to get me through the taste.

Good Luck.