How do you make a sandwich?

My friend likes to make a sandwich with one slice of bread and then she folds it in half and I say that's she's wrong and that's not a sandwich, it's half a sandwich because you need two slices of bread to make a sandwich.

So how do you make a sandwich?

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, here is the one authentic Sawno recipe for absolute deliciousness while being simple.

You need 2 of these beko-groothandel.nl/.../pistolet-wit-15-cm.jpg but the kind you need to put in the oven.

Then you need one of these (Although you can use an Oven as a backup if you don't have one) :
    picscdn.redblue.de/.../PRINCESS-112412-Panini-Grill

Then you need :
    - 1 slice of cheese and prepare it so it fits the inside of the bread without having two slices or overlapping cheese parts on both of the breads (1 slice is typically easily going to fit to). I recommend a proper milder cheese like for the dutch people under you Zaanlander, so not something salty like Gouda (Seriously people why is Gouda famous of all the cheeses we have, its really not that good. Taste our other cheeses when your hear and you will be blown away).
    - Then you need a few of these also keep in mind its not the salty or chewy kind but the one tasting like a slightly stronger version of ham, if thats not something you can easily get ham will do to.
    lunchwaarderpolder.nl/.../81006.jpg
    In this one you want to use 2 or 3 pieces or one piece of ham (And in case of the ham you want to wrap it around the cheese in case of the slices just lay them on top so the entire top of the cheese is covered).

Then press it together and wait until the grill stripes are dark brown while the normal top has a lighter color to it and it should be perfectly edible. For the oven just do whatever the instructions say which typically is something like 7 minutes at 190 degree's celcius.

Enjoy! And now i am hungry! :S

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a mini sandwich
    And I usually use pita bread because I'm Arab and it's the most popular bread here (u open it and stuff whatever u want inside) 😁
    But if i use slices I use two ofc (like any normal person would do😂)