How do you make a sandwich?

My friend likes to make a sandwich with one slice of bread and then she folds it in half and I say that's she's wrong and that's not a sandwich, it's half a sandwich because you need two slices of bread to make a sandwich.

So how do you make a sandwich?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, here is the one authentic Sawno recipe for absolute deliciousness while being simple.

You need 2 of these beko-groothandel.nl/.../pistolet-wit-15-cm.jpg but the kind you need to put in the oven.

Then you need one of these (Although you can use an Oven as a backup if you don't have one) :
    picscdn.redblue.de/.../PRINCESS-112412-Panini-Grill

Then you need :
    - 1 slice of cheese and prepare it so it fits the inside of the bread without having two slices or overlapping cheese parts on both of the breads (1 slice is typically easily going to fit to). I recommend a proper milder cheese like for the dutch people under you Zaanlander, so not something salty like Gouda (Seriously people why is Gouda famous of all the cheeses we have, its really not that good. Taste our other cheeses when your hear and you will be blown away).
    - Then you need a few of these also keep in mind its not the salty or chewy kind but the one tasting like a slightly stronger version of ham, if thats not something you can easily get ham will do to.
    lunchwaarderpolder.nl/.../81006.jpg
    In this one you want to use 2 or 3 pieces or one piece of ham (And in case of the ham you want to wrap it around the cheese in case of the slices just lay them on top so the entire top of the cheese is covered).

Then press it together and wait until the grill stripes are dark brown while the normal top has a lighter color to it and it should be perfectly edible. For the oven just do whatever the instructions say which typically is something like 7 minutes at 190 degree's celcius.

Enjoy! And now i am hungry! :S

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a mini sandwich
    And I usually use pita bread because I'm Arab and it's the most popular bread here (u open it and stuff whatever u want inside) 😁
    But if i use slices I use two ofc (like any normal person would do😂)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• It depends. I do the fold occasionally with peanut butter when I want to eat less bread. Typically though I use two slices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mayo on one side, mustard on the other.
    Either Swiss or gouda cheese, meat (s), lettuce and tomato.
    Maybe mix a little horseradish in with the mayo if I feel like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the size of the slices: we often buy round bread and then the slices range from xxtra small to XXL

1|0
    0|0
  • I use two slices, and (if available), Sriracha, Ham, Turkey, Salt, Mayo, Mustard, Tomato, Lettuce, and lots of other stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, a folded one is half a san. :)
    From a sandwich expert. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Half sandwiches are boys. Full two slices are for men. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • two pieces of bread, both with miracle whip on one side. then cheese, meat, cheese, different meat, cheese. then put it all together

1|0
    0|0
  • I use french bread. Meats first, followed by cheese, spinach, tomatoes, and then the dressing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loaf in half, so that makes two slices?

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to have at least two pieces of bread

1|0
    0|0
  • Me:"Muuuuuuum a sandwich please!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a woman to make it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • By asking the bitch

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I sometimes do that when I don't want a full sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sandwich is what it says. Something sandwiched in between two pieces of something else. They do not have to be two whole slices, although that is the norm, if a sarnie is bought from a shop or cafe.

1|0
    0|0
  • is it weird that when I read the question title I thought you were needing a tutorial on how to make a sandwich? XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Toast the bread
    Sandwich spread
    Mustard
    Lettuce
    American cheese
    Swiss cheese
    Turkey breast with the pepper on it

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 slices ! Warm sandwiches are best

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 pieces of bread

1|0
    0|0
  • THANKS, FEMINISM. Don't even know what a sandwich is. GD.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how you read a question about sandwiches and end up talking about Feminism. But yea this is about food not society and politics there's a section for that😄 Or do you just not know how to make a sandwich?

• Show All
    • You do you love.

• Remember to upvote and mho.

Recommended myTakes