The sweet mobile yay or nay🙌🐎?

Well you know how cabinets can be a disaster zone or run out of room well I'm considering making something like this. But out of wood having wheels on the bottom making shelves better and calling it the sweet mobile because I'm going to put things like sugar brown sugar powdered sugar molasses chocolate chips baking chips extracts sprinkles and what not good idea or no?The sweet mobile yay or nayπŸ™ŒπŸŽ?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Even this is a decent idea, like even if it's just you going to use it. Although you could sell it if that's what you're looking to do, I'm sure people like mums or young girls would buy them, among other people ofc.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just me I do a lot of baking and mom moves stuff all the time

• Show All
    • I have spent hours doing odd things like bending wire to make jewelry counting out how many lines of diamond wrap and fake flowers to make plane flip flops look cooler I want to learn smithing and make little anime pins for my purse

• Baby steps my friend, baby steps. You'll get there.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely a good idea! I'd suggest putting little wall things on the sides just so that stuff doesn't fall off though

0|0
    0|0
  • Not with wheels.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is thair something wrong with little black wheeles used to move kitchen islands?

• Yes. It will easily fall if it had wheels.

• Fall? No easier than any other shelf

Recommended myTakes