Do you like Starbucks? How much do you spend on a cup of coffee?

I drank coffee at Starbucks yesterday for the first time in my life. It has been here in my country for few years and I was always hesitant to go there because it is considered as one of the most expensive cafés here in my country. I ordered the cheapest one which costs around $3 (200 Indian rupees). Usually I spend not more than $0.50 (near to 35 Indian rupees) at my university for two cups of coffee. Do you like Starbucks? How much do you spend on a cup of coffee??

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I go to Starbucks maybe 2x a month, as its more of a treat at that price

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it but it is not worth the money that it is costing. I like a local cafe better than theirs, personally.