Hindus eat burgers?

A friend of mine in india said he and all his friends were eating burgers. They are hindu, is it not literally a burger or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A #veggie #burger is a burger that does not contain meat. The patty of a veggie burger may be made from soy, legumes (beans), tofu, nuts, mushrooms, or grains or seeds, like wheat and flax.

In India where vegetarianism is widespread, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and KFC serve veggie burgers. In 2012, McDonald's opened its first vegetarian-only restaurant in India.

Hope it Helps.

Any Queries?

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• In India, we do have Vegetarian Burgers in as many varieties as the Non-Vegetarian ones. He might be having any one. It depends on his devotion to his religion whether he's taking up Vegatarian or Non-Vegetarian food.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hinduism actually preaches about not disturbing or killing other organisms (that's why they eat vegetarian food). But people who can't control themselves, mend it according to their needs and flexibility and say that they can eat non-vegetarian food on particular days. At the end, they ARE having non-vegetarian food...

• I follow Jainism, we preach non-violence first. There is a lot of difference between Hinduism and Jainism. But we do understand Hinduism because we follow more strict rules and sacrifice almost everything until the end of our lives (For example: in food, including most of the vegetables too).

• There is no relation between Hinduism and not eating burger. But it depends on ingredients of that burger. If it is cow meat, it is forbidden in Hinduism. Anything else is fine including non veg

0|0
    0|0
  • I m Indian I live in Thailand and I eat burgers is made by chicken India and here Thailand have option veg nonveg chicken beef pork and fish oregnal Burger from MC donal

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be a veggie burger or they do not care about their religion which I can understand

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he meant he and his friends were eating boogers

0|0
    0|0
  • In india we have all veg burgers so we eat burgers with pleasure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They can eat beef burgers made from chicken meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyone eat burgers

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea im hindu we can eat veg or chicken burgers

0|0
    0|0
  • They would be eat a veggie burger

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you eat banana

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef free

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Indian and I live in America , but I'm a Christian so I'm open to eat all sorts of items

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Whats the real question? Why won't anyone eat a burger?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand your confusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken burger maybe?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes