Do you think Buckwheat is a good substitute for Rich dishes? A nice changeup for a different taste? Or, are you a staunch advocate of using rice?

Buckwheat;

Do you think Buckwheat is a good substitute for Rich dishes? A nice changeup for a different taste? Or, are you a staunch advocate of using rice?Rice;

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Rice is way better, there are so many different kinds of rice you can vary a lot with rice alone.
    However if you're not happy with it, yes you can substitute it with buckwheat, couscous or millipap.

• I am just experimenting. It is a different taste

• Still, there's long rice, short rice, black rice, and they all taste differently. Chinese rice tastes differently to Egyptian rice. ;) You can cook rice, or fry rice before you cook it, bake it, and whatnot.

• Even cauliflower rice, which is very nice

Most Helpful Girl