What eggs/cheese taste like? Is it dealbreaker if I dont love that food?

is it dealbreaker if i dont eat eggs/cheese/pizza, i just find that awful i mean it smells so bad at least eggs does.

So im 17years old and i never ate eggs and cheese, from the like first day of my life i always refused to eat eggs and cheese. When my family eat for example eggs it smells so bad and im getting cancer from it and i tough its awful taste and also with cheese, i just can't touch anything where cheese touched it. Im wondering what taste eggs and cheese have? I heard eggs have taste like chicken but im not beliving in that. When i try to tell my self its just food you can try it i just can't, when i see it i get cancer i think i would get stroke and die if i try one of that two. Its not about that i must eat it but im curious when all peopel loves it and i hate it soo much. And if i find girlfriend , will she find that retarded that i dont eat that type of food? Is it deal breaker?
  • Its deal breaker
  • No its not deal breaker

10