If you find a hair in your meal that someone else has cooked for you, do you mention it or discretely dispose and pretend it didn’t happen?

And not a restaraunt, just a friend, family member or partner cooking for you

• Tell them and not eat anymore
  • Tell them and remove it, but continue eating
  • Don’t tell them but remove it and continue eating
    Vote C
  • Don’t tell them and just swallow it
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

1428

Most Helpful Guy

• Remove, and not mention it.

Most Helpful Girl

• At a restaurant, I would send the dish back. But in someone's home, I will remove it discretely and either just continue the meal as normal or, if I'm more squeamish than usual for some reason, make up a polite excuse for why I stopped eating. In accidental hair could happen to anyone and I don't want to embarrass my host.