What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Mine is Taco Bell. 😍 And if you don't eat fast food what's your favorite restaurant? What's your favorite fast food restaurant??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't much like fast food. I prefer local spots. Some are fast. Most are not, but it's worth the wait for me to support local business owners with real interests in their own public relations.
    That said, the only "fast food" chains I visit more than a few times a year are Subway, Schlotzky's and Quiznos. Actually, I haven't seen a Quiznos in months... are they still around?

0|0
    0|0
    • There's one where I live so I guess they're still alive lol

Most Helpful Girl

• when i was a kid my dad and i went on walks everyday and we often went to kentucky fried chicken, h. salt esquire fish&chips, wendy's and little caesar's pizza. i have wonderful memories of dining at those places with my dad. i liked the food, too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I haven't been in a fast food joint in almost 8 years. I am a chef and most cook for my self every day if i want to take it easy and relax either i take an hour ride to Jamie Oliver restaurant, few others nice restaurants or some really good italian restaurant that's know to serve some nice healthy portions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had Cane's Chicken once and Five Guys Burgers and Fries once, and others like Wendy's, BK, McDonald's, Taco Bell more frequently, and maybe it's just the change of pace that came with Five Guys or Cane's, but I thought they were significantly better than McDonald's or Burger King. Wendy's is solid as well though, and Taco Bell isn't bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to stay home to cook or have my girlfriend cook. When we go out we prefer non chain restaurants to go to. We prefer to have something different.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wendys! The Taco Bell in my town is so sloppy with their tacos now.

0|0
    0|0
  • KFC is the only fast food restaurant I like. Their chicken strips and fries are amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • W C LOUNGE!

1|0
    0|0
  • Chic-fil-a

0|0
    0|0
  • The local kebab place

0|0
    0|0
  • My kitchen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Local kebab place or Max

0|0
    0|0
  • Wendy's and chic fil a

0|0
    0|0
  • In and out hands down 👇

0|0
    0|0
  • wendys

0|0
    0|1
  • Taco bell

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes. Taco Bell is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Five Guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Heart Sushi - but I only go once or twice a year cause they cost so much money!

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to b KFC b4 i worked there i like Spur i dont know if it an international franchise they deal in MEAT. Best steak in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat fast food. Occasionally I eat subway but I'm not sure it's a fast food

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always gone to McDo so I have no choice but to go with this :(

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite restaurant is probably this local Italian food chain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does Wawa count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Chic-fil-a and Carl’s Jr / Hardy’s

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald’s

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Taco Bell

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald's for the win!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fazolis

0|0
    0|0
  • Ayy! Taco Bell is my favorite too. Sadly, I rarely get the chance to go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes