Who here is a vegetarian? Who here is vegan?

Bonus question: would you date a vegetarian or a vegan? If not, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a vegetarian or a vegan until they try to restrict my diet.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a vegan after being a long time vegetarian. So is my fiance. It works. Id have a hard time dating a meat eater.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I am a normal human who eats meat, fruit, vegetables and pretty much every other food group.

I would not date a vegetarian or vegan as they are annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm neither, at this point, but I would like to date a vegetarian since I'm looking to become one.

2|0
    0|0
  • I only like meat when you can really taste the fear and abuse. Makes it tender.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm vegetarian.

2|0
    0|0
  • All girls are VEGETArian

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not a vegetarian or a vegan, but I could see myself dating a vegetarian. Maybe not a vegan because there would be a lot of differences in taste and arguments on where to go and what to buy at the store. It adds a whole new dynamic to relationships which are already complicated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pescetarian but really I just don't like meat that much. Also pigs are my favorite animal.

Of course I'd date a meat eater and I cook with meat all the time. As someone who cooks for others a lot, you have to know not everyone will agree with you. So you just suck it up and slap those burgers on the grill for your friends or significant other because the damn cow is dead already. Lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a vegetarian and I would date them but if they started to tell me what to eat and cannot then it won't work out

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm neither. I would have no problem dating one, unless he's shoving his vegetarianism down my throat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im pescetarian

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes