An age-old debate-How do you eat your Oreos?

An age-old debate-How do you eat your Oreos?An age-old debate-How do you eat your Oreos?An age-old debate-How do you eat your Oreos?

1611

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• i only like the cookie part... so i lift off the icing and give it to the closest willing person, OR crush them up and eat them with ice cream

• I eat Dominos, they are way better than Oreos. I twist and separate the two sides, lick of the vanilla and eat each half separately.

• Dominoes are table game here in the U. S. Only dumb fat kids eat them. What makes your Dominoes better?

• I think it's just because I've tasted both, and most likely because I grew up with Dominos and only tasted Oreos recently when they became a fad here as well. It's just what people are used to. I think it might even be that people who grew up eating Oreos and tasted Dominos would think Dominos are too sweet or something.

• "Too sweet"?
      Nonsense! This is America! Obesity is an official part of the American Dream here!
      I really don't have much of a sweet tooth myself. I had to throw out graham crackers recently because I had a s'mores craving a year and a half ago. It probably took me a year to eat most of the marshmallows before they went hard. I know women, so the chocolate was never an issue.

• Eww, what are these pictures? I don't eat Oreos but when I did I'd lick the frosting and then eat them.

• I honestly don't like Oreos unless it's in ice cream. other than that they are gross

• I dunk mine in milk

• You really need to be a fat fuck to eat them deep fried... like why

• Classic... Smothered in milk :)

• Dunked in milk till soggy!

• I don't like Oreos.

• Defends myself... as I stay within a safe distance

OK :)

• Now that is what I would call scary. 😂

• I just stick it whole in my mouth

• With Milk lol

• The fried ones are always good

• with milk

• I don’t like Oreos

• Honestly I don'y really care for them.

What Guys Said 11

• i pull double stuffs apart creating a quadruple stuffed oreo. i'll also use an immersion blender sometimes and create my own oreo cookie milk shake or just crush them and put them over ice cream

• Goes great with getting shitfaced celebrating the Eagles

• Still remember Detroit after their World Series win- MAYHEM

• there were arrests in boston and amherst. yeah usually championship celebrations get very out of hand. major injuries, fatalities, arrests, major rioting, etc

• Are those bacon-wrapped Oreos?
    I've never eaten them like that!
    I like to split 2 cookies and eat the bare cookies first. Then put the creams together and eat the giant, double-cream Oreo. Y'all young'ns can thank innovators like me for the "Double stuffed Oreos" you can just buy off the shelf now! YOU CAN'T KNOW HARDSHIP if you've never had to make your own double stuffed Oreos!

• in a previous conversation, @Jesslin412 suggested wrapping an oreo in greasy bacon. Very good

You have refined tastes, Pres ;)

• you may have invented the double stuff but i invented the quadruple stuff. innovators like us is what the world is severely lacking

• Yeah, I gave up at the double stuffed because the triple stuffed was too sweet and too much effort. If someone else was making my cookie concoctions, I might have had more than one triple stuffed, but I don't think I could have survived a quadruple stuffed. It just reads like "diabetic coma" to me. Frankly, my sweet tooth isn't overly developed, so I might be in the minority.

• Oreos don't taste good. never did so I don't eat them. but dip it in milk would be my way of eating it

• Step one: put on music
    step two all of the above
    step three
    step four profit

• YOU ARE KILLING ME. ALL THE ABOVE

• bacon wrapped oreos

fucking. gross.

• Just normal? With nothing

• By itself.

• Softened in milk, melts in your mouth

• I don't they are disgusting

• With milk. any other option is unacceptable