How Does My Cooking Look?

I was gonna ditch this website because I only came to ask one question anonymously, but then I found the food and drink section!

Cooking is my hobby. Thankfully I have a lot of friends and family to cook for because I literally cook when I get bored. But anyways, images from top to bottom you have, chocolate chip pancakes with toasted coconut and a peanut butter chocolate drizzle, Mac and cheese egg rolls, Jalapeno cheddar beer bread, Fried ice cream and buffalo tofu mac and cheese.
How Does My Cooking Look?
How Does My Cooking Look?
How Does My Cooking Look?
How Does My Cooking Look?
How Does My Cooking Look?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the jalepeno bread would be a winner in my book. Maybe a chocolate drizze with almond slivers on the pancake? Mac and cheese eggroll? I am stoned and that doesn't sound good. Buffalo tofu mac and cheese? Nope
    Call me old school... Mac and cheese and tuna? Good. M-n-c and bacon bits? Omg good. M-n-C and buffalo tofu? Maybe if the cheese is blue? Fried ice cream? You have to deep freeze the ice cream after it has been breaded/coated... Then do a fruit drizzle.
    Hope no feelings hurt... Others may disagree with me too. Just being honest😢

• No problem man, everyone has different tastes. Tofu is only because I am vegetarian, otherwise it'd be chicken, lol. It IS battered and fried though. And the cheese sauce does have blue cheese in it. The ice cream is done how a lot of restaurants do it, but I like the fruit drizzle idea. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• can you send me some? or at least the recipes hahaha it looks amazing! those are some extremely photogenic pancakes.