How Does My Cooking Look?

I was gonna ditch this website because I only came to ask one question anonymously, but then I found the food and drink section!

Cooking is my hobby. Thankfully I have a lot of friends and family to cook for because I literally cook when I get bored. But anyways, images from top to bottom you have, chocolate chip pancakes with toasted coconut and a peanut butter chocolate drizzle, Mac and cheese egg rolls, Jalapeno cheddar beer bread, Fried ice cream and buffalo tofu mac and cheese.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the jalepeno bread would be a winner in my book. Maybe a chocolate drizze with almond slivers on the pancake? Mac and cheese eggroll? I am stoned and that doesn't sound good. Buffalo tofu mac and cheese? Nope
    Call me old school... Mac and cheese and tuna? Good. M-n-c and bacon bits? Omg good. M-n-C and buffalo tofu? Maybe if the cheese is blue? Fried ice cream? You have to deep freeze the ice cream after it has been breaded/coated... Then do a fruit drizzle.
    Hope no feelings hurt... Others may disagree with me too. Just being honest😢

0|0
    0|0
    • No problem man, everyone has different tastes. Tofu is only because I am vegetarian, otherwise it'd be chicken, lol. It IS battered and fried though. And the cheese sauce does have blue cheese in it. The ice cream is done how a lot of restaurants do it, but I like the fruit drizzle idea. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• can you send me some? or at least the recipes hahaha it looks amazing! those are some extremely photogenic pancakes.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Have you ever thought to put pizza fillings into the egg rolls?

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually did try that once! It was interesting.

• Show All
    • It's kinda an average nonstick pan. They are actually darker than they look but the other stuff is covering the dark part, lol.

• Is that an open flame stove or an electric stove?

• looks excellent. I'll be right over. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of this looks pretty good!

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks really delicious making me hungry lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this an episode of Tasty? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I want it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It all looks good. I just think the cheese on the last picture seems too thick but other than that, you’re doing wonderful

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes