I got sick from tea?

Is it possible to get sick from drinking too much tea?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Tea has caffeine. 300mg is the suggested daily limit for caffeine.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To much of anything can hurt you. Everything has it thresh hold. There are conditions of pple being addicted to water. you can drink to much water. Don’t do it. ik someone’s thinking 🤔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No you can't get sick from drinking tea I had drunk 2 big bottles of tea before and never got sick

0|0
    1|0
  • It's only bad if that's all u drink... like no water just tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely. I will get e terrible headache from to much coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything in moderation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If someone pee'd in your tea, perhaps.

Depends how much tea we're talking about. It may be compounded by some other dietary habits.

How much sugar you put into it, what else you're eating, the aforementioned pee up above, lots of things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Sugar overload (if it has that) or caffeine. Although when I was your age i would drink 3-4 cups back to back with no issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is Earl Grey, it can cause severe stomach cramps and diarrhea. Otherwise it would take a lot of tea to make you sick

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not tea my dear... Stop pouring booze in it...

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's crap tea then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.
    Though if you drink loads the caffeine would be the problem, if you drank like 10 cups you'd probably have a slight caffeine overdose (that's like 5 redbulls). But I think that's like paranoia and stuff not feeling sick. If you drank loads in a short period of time you could even have a water overdose, but I think you need like 30+ cups for that

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get sick from tea. I once drank about 7-8 mugs when I was younger, in the space of about an hour.

However, you could get sick from drinking too much, but it'd have to be a LOT of tea. Same as anything else really, both drink and food, too much of one thing is just bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes