0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pickles are cool 😎

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I've always loved sour tasting foods. My dad did the "let's feed our 1 year old a lemon" joke thing. He said after the initial shock, I leaned in for more lemon & just kept sucking it like it was my pacifier. lol!!

0|1
    0|0
    • omg πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• They have it on video somewhere. My mom said it was truly hilarious to watch. Especially since I still made the twitchy eye looks yet cried if they took the slice away.

• i can imagine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Nope. Though I went through a phase where I ate those mini kosher dill pickles by clausen- not spelled right sorry

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I enjoy most pickle flavors. It compliments burgers, sandwiches, and other foods really well.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to just eat 1 or 2 it kind of boosts my appetite. Other than that i hate when they put it in other foods

• I don't mind eating one on it's own sometimes.

• Oh yes I definitely do!πŸ˜„
    It goes great with lots of foods! And by itself! And that amazing crunch... what a satisfying moment.

0|2
    0|0
  • I absolutely love cucumber pickles, but only plain, not on sandwiches or anything like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love pickle spears by themselves and I could eat a whole jar, but any other use of pickles is disgusting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand why people hate pickles they are so yummy especially with burgers yum !!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, its a long story.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pickles are the best. I love pickle juice too

0|1
    0|0
    • 😁😁 god you reminded me of a family member

• *vomits*

0|1
    0|0
  • Looooooove this shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Yess

0|1
    0|0
  • I love off of pickles.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, they make me sick!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love pickles, they're great.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ok

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yuck.

0|1
    0|0
    • pickles give me that sour face look and If I bite in to something that as a pickle in it I take it out of my mouth like right now no-matter were I am and who see me taking the pickle out of my mouth.

• πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• I can eat a whole jar and drink the brine…same with jalapenos. It turns out that if you have natural made pickles the electrolytes are great if you work out a lot. So slam down that brine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fresh pickles or fresh half-sours are awesome

1|1
    0|0
    • Omgahhhh... I LOVE sour pickles the most. Mt. Olive stopped selling the sour ones in my state years back & my heart still aches.

• Pickles are supper easy to make yourself and they taste 10 times better! Try it and you'll never go back to store bought stuff!

• tickle my pickle

0|1
    0|0
  • "Pickle me until i die"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the flavor of pickles at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only in certain situations,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes