Do you eat three meals a day?

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. And it would be interesting if you could share what you usually eat.

Personally, I skip breakfast a lot. Meals consist of juices, rice, lentils, bananas etc. When I’m in school, I’ll drink coconut juice a lot along with sandwiches or cheese balls + hotdog. Or spaghetti, or just traditional noodles. Unhealthy af yes.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Never skip breakfast!! it’s very unhealthy to do so.. you could miss your dinner but breakfast should be on time and should be huge!
    I personally have a fresh jiice every morning and take my breakfast to my work place. After half an hour of taking the juice (by the time I reach office) I have my breakfast which usually consists of lentils, oats etc..
    For lunch I have chapati and green vegetables
    I try my hest to avoid dinner- I have fruits instead, but on some days I get really hungry so I have some (cooked Indian) vegetables
    I used to be thin and my metabolism used to be fast.. Till I was 26 that is.. Now I feel I should start exercising, cause I’m getting fat (for the first time in my life!)
    and believe me.. I so wish I stayed thin..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically I eat granola bar for breakfast unless it’s the weekend then i don’t eat breakfast. I always eat lunch during the week and dinner hardly on weekdays sometimes on a weekends.

Today’s meals were bag of cashews for brunch, late late lunch of ramen and dinner was a salad. Dinners are usually chicken and rice or pasta and sauce. I switch it up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Yeh. Porridge for breakfast.
    Meal deal for lunch which is usually chicken, bacon and stuffing, apple snack and a naked fruit smoothie. Usually bring an apple too.
    For dinner anything from beans on toast to a roast dinner with loads of different veggies. Sometimes pasta and tuna. Sometimes a ready meal when i feel lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally yes.

Breakfast is usually Oats & Blueberries.
    Lunch is usually Pasta & some sort of meat
    Dinner is usually Rice & some sort of meat
    Snacks are fruits, along with a cheese & ham toastie pre workout.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lots of proteins 😄

• Well my goal is to Increase muscle mass, and protein does that.
      My pasta is even a high protein type.

• Well good thing you got your shit together dude 😂 I’m still a scrawny underweight pucker.

• I personally do not and after a bit of research I found that it actually isn t that healthy. As long as you have the calories you need aswell as the vitamins it doesn't matter when you eat them. The only problem with regular meals is that you force yourself to eat. Some people need more or less food thus making 3 meals obsolete. I do however recommend at least one meal with your loved ones

1|0
    0|0
  • My diet consists of eating a sammich every 5 days to eating an entire pizza for every meal for 3 days! Surprised I'm still alive!

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely, I’ll skip either breakfast or lunch most days

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely eat breakfast. I usually eat once or twice a day. I don't normally wake up in time for breakfast so my first meal is around 11-12:30 give or take.

1|0
    0|0
  • I very seldom have breakfast and I will only have something light for lunch most days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but I'm used to do it. Like, I eat at 4pm, dinner, and a bit before bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first meal you eat is always breakfast. It is entirely impossible to skip it unless you just don't eat. Since it is the mall to break your nightly fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually skip breakfast. Overall I eat pretty much whenever I want, but I try not to eat too much junk food

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat when I'm hungry and don't when I'm not , it turns out to be a lot of snacking

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope , no breakfast during the week. Lunch can be big or small (mostly) then dinner is usually good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always three, and hardly ever at the right time

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 4. Have to eat before bed or the hunger keeps me awake hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but i try to eat 5 with little meals in between

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat one and a half meals. Does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • On work days, yes. On weekends, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • One meal and snack through the day

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually eat one or 2 meals per day.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i never eat 3 meals a day never do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Mostly two.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try really hard to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rarely - bad habit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some days

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 meals a day

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to!

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 for me. Breakfast almost always gets skipped

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I usually have 2

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I eat at least 4

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually eat only two

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• No. I eat dinner when I get home from work and a snack during the evening. My meals usually consists of chicken, pasta, rice, cheese and salad. I make different variations. And my snacks are usually sandwiches, carrots, yogurt, sweets in the weekends...

1|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast and my Vitamins. And usually dinner, light one, hun, At Home.
    Not really per say "Lunch, "But more like a Snack, or when I go Out, A Late Lunch-Dinner, That turns into one more Snack before Bedtime Here, dear. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I do only eat twice a day, breakfast and dinner.
    Depending on how much time I have in the morning I do mostly either eat toast, scrambled eggs or cottage cheese with berries. On weekends it could also be pancakes or rice pudding.
    Dinner is usually something freshly cooked combined with a salad.
    I do not have the time for lunch and if I happen to be hungry I just grab some fruit.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 meals a day breakfast usually cereal milk and a juice, lunch rice or pasta vegetables meat, for snack some chocolate and for dinner a sandwich

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes most days I do.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes