Do you eat three meals a day?

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. And it would be interesting if you could share what you usually eat.

Personally, I skip breakfast a lot. Meals consist of juices, rice, lentils, bananas etc. When I’m in school, I’ll drink coconut juice a lot along with sandwiches or cheese balls + hotdog. Or spaghetti, or just traditional noodles. Unhealthy af yes.

737

Most Helpful Guy

• Never skip breakfast!! it’s very unhealthy to do so.. you could miss your dinner but breakfast should be on time and should be huge!
    I personally have a fresh jiice every morning and take my breakfast to my work place. After half an hour of taking the juice (by the time I reach office) I have my breakfast which usually consists of lentils, oats etc..
    For lunch I have chapati and green vegetables
    I try my hest to avoid dinner- I have fruits instead, but on some days I get really hungry so I have some (cooked Indian) vegetables
    I used to be thin and my metabolism used to be fast.. Till I was 26 that is.. Now I feel I should start exercising, cause I’m getting fat (for the first time in my life!)
    and believe me.. I so wish I stayed thin..

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically I eat granola bar for breakfast unless it’s the weekend then i don’t eat breakfast. I always eat lunch during the week and dinner hardly on weekdays sometimes on a weekends.

Today’s meals were bag of cashews for brunch, late late lunch of ramen and dinner was a salad. Dinners are usually chicken and rice or pasta and sauce. I switch it up.