Do you believe that even overweight people can be anorexic?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • They do it for the attention
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. Anorexia is a mental disorder and often times can develop due to being considered overweight.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Most likely after falling ill they might start losing weight rapidly, but being anorexic doesn't mean they have to be underweight to begin with. They might have had a different type of eating disorder before that as well, for example BED.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If they really are anorexic, they wouldn't be fat for long, and it may not be that bad of a thing. You fatasses think you skip a few meals and now you're gunna die of anorexia, gimme a fucking break

0|0
    0|0
  • Enough negativity yea they could just give up eating food and just drink water.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not anorexic they're mentally retarded lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I knew someone who was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe at first but I think it would make them thin

0|0
    0|0
  • If anorexic, they won't stay overweight

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Absolutely. Anorexia is a mental disorder. Anyone who has a mind can. They just end up extremely skinny if it is allowed to fester.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I was fat I would eat 1 out of 5 meals and if I was still fat in a few weeks I'd tie a noose and end it. I highly doubt that fat people have the self control to be anorexic tho.

• Yea they can

0|0
    0|0
    • @TheShyPrep they might be overweight n decide not to eat anything n become anorexic

Recommended myTakes