What's your favorite fruit?

Mine is bananas and it's not because it looks like a dick, so don't assume that. I think it's delicious, and no matter how bad my appetite is, I can always eat a few and feel full, it keeps me regular, it's reasonably priced in my country, I also find it attractive and it has potassium that sounds like something great for consumption.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Rassberrys I could eat my weight is rassberrys! So good!
    Or Cantaloupe

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah I like bananas too. Mango is good. I normally stick to a standard diet of an apple, a banana and mandarin or orange every 2 days.

1|0
    0|0
  • In torn between watermelon and those sweet oranges, and grapes, and blueberries and wonderful smelling peaches... nvm I can't answer this question

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, you like them all, can't choose cause you're a fruit whore.

• Show All
    • Your missing out then, you can also make a layered shake with strawberry and and mango if you want it to be a bit more varied in flavour, just make sure you make them individually and then pour them individually to see them in an actual layer and not a mush of colours. Oh and don't add milk to either mango or strawberry since I haven't tried it that way but I think it would ruin the layered shake

• Oh cool, I should try it then since I'm going vegetarian.

• I like it too, the Banana is even better than apples

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple. 🍍

1|0
    0|0
    • I have the juice occasionally but it usually itches my mouth. I think it's perfect for adding flavor to your pot, for instance pineapple chicken.

• I love eating pineapple, but I hate the taste of pineapple juice. Haha

Pineapple contains enzymes that breaks down protein. So when you're eating it... its actually "eating you", that's why your mouth itches. lol

• Yeah, that's why I try not to eat it, it does try to eat me and that's not a good feeling. I'll stick to buying the juice or using it to cook.

• Bananas or grapes... I think grapes just edge it.

1|0
    0|0
  • blood oranges

1|0
    0|0
  • Pears babyy🍐

1|0
    0|0
  • Grapes

1|0
    0|0
  • Apricots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Melon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like apples because apples

1|0
    0|0
  • Peach

1|0
    0|0
  • apples are my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana and grapes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like grapes and raisins

1|0
    0|0
  • BananA

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is don't lie lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I am eating watermelon and dragon fruit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Never heard of or seen dragon fruit.

• I wish you were here with me. Because half the piece is still remaining.

• Guava. Then banana. And I was gonna joke about that banana thing but your description made me not do it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i love kiwi and avocado

1|0
    0|0
    • I love avocado too, I forgot it's a fruit. I eat it with my dinner though, Jamaican style.

• Lmao - I like strawberries

1|0
    0|0
    • Those are rare and expensive here. I've had them a few times, don't know if they were poorly cultivated or what but did not like it. When I see them on American TV, they look good though.

• Pomegranates and pineapples

1|0
    0|0
    • The juice from the pomegranate? I drink that but I don't way the fruit, I don't know how to and it's every awkward for me.

• Show All
    • And then I put some soy sauce on it

• I know you're kidding about the soy sauce but pomegranate really is a hassle to eat. I think it's best to just make juice from it.

• I love all

1|0
    0|0
  • Either pineapples or strawberries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Berries

1|0
    0|0
  • I love mangoes and pineapple.

1|0
    0|0