What would u make with these ingredients? How would you make it? It for valentines?

Onions
Slice cheese
Peanut butter
Jelly
Syrup
mayonise
Mustard
Ketchup
Oil
Baking powder
Salt
Pasta
Beef
Cake
Rice
Pepper
Flour
Sugar
Greenbeans can
Tomatoes diced
Carrots sliced
Corn
Oatmeal
Ceral
Beans
Fruit
Chicken
Spices
Also I have potatoes

47

Most Helpful Guy

• ... potatoe salad

Most Helpful Girl

• For breakfast I'd have a fruit salad, with a side of oatmeal or cereal with suger on top. Id probably use the syrup for the fruit salad (cause, yum) For lunch I might have a bean salad, mixing different types of beans together with spices and such. There might also be a peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich, if im allowed to add bread to the list of ingrediants. Or grilled cheese, if I had bread. For the appetizer we'd have greenbeans and corn, I guess. Or rice. For dinner, Some cooked pasta, using pasta. I'll use the beef, onions, tomatoes, and spices as toppings for the pasta. Also some salt and pepper. Wouldn't be the best, since I have no sauce. I'd probably put some cooked chicken in with it as well. For desert, cake with fruit :3 For the cooking, I would use microwaved Oatmeal or regular ceral. The fruit salad would be cut up fruit, obviously. For the bean salad, I may or may not cook the beans depending on the type. For the grilled cheese, id grill the bread obviously. For the greenbeans I'd cook them over a stove with boiling water. I think. For dinner, I would cook the toppings in a pot, and the pasta in a boiling water pot. The chicken would be roasted or slow cooked, I can't choose. Desert would be bought cake (I assume) with fruit cut up and placed on top.