What would u make with these ingredients? How would you make it? It for valentines?

Onions
Slice cheese
Peanut butter
Jelly
Syrup
mayonise
Mustard
Ketchup
Oil
Baking powder
Salt
Pasta
Beef
Cake
Rice
Pepper
Flour
Sugar
Greenbeans can
Tomatoes diced
Carrots sliced
Corn
Oatmeal
Ceral
Beans
Fruit
Chicken
Spices
Updates:
Also I have potatoes

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... potatoe salad

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For breakfast I'd have a fruit salad, with a side of oatmeal or cereal with suger on top. Id probably use the syrup for the fruit salad (cause, yum) For lunch I might have a bean salad, mixing different types of beans together with spices and such. There might also be a peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich, if im allowed to add bread to the list of ingrediants. Or grilled cheese, if I had bread. For the appetizer we'd have greenbeans and corn, I guess. Or rice. For dinner, Some cooked pasta, using pasta. I'll use the beef, onions, tomatoes, and spices as toppings for the pasta. Also some salt and pepper. Wouldn't be the best, since I have no sauce. I'd probably put some cooked chicken in with it as well. For desert, cake with fruit :3 For the cooking, I would use microwaved Oatmeal or regular ceral. The fruit salad would be cut up fruit, obviously. For the bean salad, I may or may not cook the beans depending on the type. For the grilled cheese, id grill the bread obviously. For the greenbeans I'd cook them over a stove with boiling water. I think. For dinner, I would cook the toppings in a pot, and the pasta in a boiling water pot. The chicken would be roasted or slow cooked, I can't choose. Desert would be bought cake (I assume) with fruit cut up and placed on top.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You can't use all of these for one dish. The ingredients vary too much, but you can make separate things.
    what kind of spices? what kind of cake? what kind of fruit? what kind of cheese?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, fam, but I ain't no sous chef πŸ˜‚ I can make bacon and eggs if that counts? Perhaps some pasta?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell unless I have it in front of me. I can come over and cook for you lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Put it all in one pot, a bit stirring, and then get a funnel for her

1|0
    0|0
  • Pb and j

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea what to make. I'm not much of a chef.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not sure if this helps but this is what came to mind.
    My recipe and it's good.
    Chicken thighs, breasts, bone in or boneless will work.
    I marinate the chicken with lemon juice enough juice to smell it and minced garlic about 1 tbsp for roughly 2 hours.
    Put chicken in a oven proof pot or a glass pan will work. Add diced tomatoes, stewed tomatoes if you have them, one packet of mushroom onion soup mix and one cup of red wine. Bake at 350ΒΊ for about an hour and a half to two hours if using bone in meat, about 45 mins to an hour if using boneless meat.
    Serve with mashed potatoes or white rice and steamed broccoli or whatever veggie y'all like.

If I can think of something else I'll let you know.

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of pasta?

1|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast lunch or dinner

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes