I think making homemade cupcakes is ok. Why am I receiving hate looks from a few other mom's? Are they jealous?

* The cupcakes are really good*
I make cupcakes and goody bags for every school party held at my child's preschool.
I'm clean, I bathe regularly, I bake everything from scratch and they're always fluffy and moist.
All the kids love them and always ask me to make cupcakes.
A few of the mom's keep giving me evil looks and I've no clue why. I'm thinking they're just jealous or they're not able to bake for every school party.
Your thoughts?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• cook some cupcakes for them but put the middle finger in frosting on them. they will appreciate the nice gesture. :D

• Hahaha or spit in the mom's cupcakes lol jk I wouldn't really do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're pissed that you're giving their kids sugary food that they wouldn't give their kids themselves, but they can't force their kids to not eat it when every other kid is. And yes, they're too strict and dramatic. School parties don't happen every day.