How dangerous is it to drink 3 energy drinks in one day?

So when I got home at 4 I had a 2 rockstar energy drinks and I finished a green monster energy drink and read the can and it said do not consume more than 573mL a day. (which is what the cans are.) So I am going to die or just get a headache or something?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. It's mostly warning because overdose ov vitamin B12 and cofeine in long term have negative consequences. In worst case from taking so much cofeine you can have little hearth problem (but I don't think it will be something serious). Just don't do it often.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well you can die from an overdose of caffeine, so they have to put those warning labels. But I'd say the more dangerous part is just that each one is bad for you, so the negative effects would build up over time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just dont do that any more.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• ya for sure... your heart can go into cardiac arrest...
    but most often if you have a weak heart that you don know about or super young or old...
    but even healthy people for sure...

3 cans, like why the hell do you need to drink 3 cans... it's not juice bro

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no. If you have heart problems (which energy drinks can cause), yes. I would recommend not drinking them as they have known deleterious effects on your health.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 is already horrible. What you did put you your body under a lot of unnecessary stress. Your organs are working twice as hard after 3 cans. If you do this often you might wanna day bye bye to your liver and kidneys while you have a chance cuz they ain’t coming back

0|1
    0|0
  • Enough could cause heart problems, but I don't think you're at that point. My former boss drank at least half a dozen Red Bulls a day. I'd still say to drink no more than 2 a day. I keep it to no more than one myself, though I've consumed about 4 or 5 in a day before.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a 24 year old friend in the active military, who is very fit and active whibdrabk the same amount and started running for physical therapy, and had a heart attack..

0|1
    0|0
  • Well caffeine is often associated with antiheadache. My best guess is your heart will beat super fast and you'll feel very uncomfortable then possibly have a heart attack

0|1
    0|0
  • just you get a slight headache and just that all...

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not gonna be bad unless you have a specific condition or you do that every day for a long period..

1|1
    0|0
  • There's a lot of sugar and caffeine in them. Honestly it could cause diabetes.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you start feeling like your heart is going to explode, you may want to consider getting yourself to the emergency room as soon as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it, I have a buddy of mine that did something similar and caused him to have a heart attack and he is in his twenties

0|1
    0|0
  • Sugar sugar, oh no.. Nah you won't die from the first time (unless you already have problems) but you'll get in pain

0|1
    0|0
  • Some persons can get dizzy because of it or have heart rate problem. It depends on weight of the individual, weaknesses the speed that its been drank.

0|1
    0|0
  • You Shouldn't drink so much of your not exercising, I wouldn't worry about those two cans, you getting anxious will make symptoms worsen so just chill

0|1
    0|0
  • It could lead to death. It happened few time in my country so just simply don't do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heart will pump like crazy n and you might get a heart attack

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the person

1|1
    0|0
  • Very

1|1
    0|0
  • Very. It's really dumb, but you know that already.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh, ot was just once? Get off man, some people drink that on a daily basis! It's going to hurt you in a long run. Your teeth, your bomes, and after all, your heart. But for doing that only once, you're off the hook.

• Not dangerous
    , coffee has more caffeine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it. It's dangerous

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes