How dangerous is it to drink 3 energy drinks in one day?

So when I got home at 4 I had a 2 rockstar energy drinks and I finished a green monster energy drink and read the can and it said do not consume more than 573mL a day. (which is what the cans are.) So I am going to die or just get a headache or something?

322

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. It's mostly warning because overdose ov vitamin B12 and cofeine in long term have negative consequences. In worst case from taking so much cofeine you can have little hearth problem (but I don't think it will be something serious). Just don't do it often.