Which is worse Taco Bell or McDonald’s?

The first time I ever tried Taco Bell it made me sick & I've had McDonald’s for awhile whenever I feel like fast food & I've never gotten sick from it
  • McDonald’s
  • Taco Bell

77

Most Helpful Girl

• Taco Bell. McDonalds is a mess for many reasons but every Taco Bell I've been to has been a ghetto dump with horrible employees. The food is pretty eh also.

• Agreed & Mcdonalds has good ice cream Taco Bell made me sick first time I ate it

Most Helpful Guy

• I asked this question to a number of American friends, and they pretty unanimously said that Taco Bell was the absolute pits.

If we have that crap here, I'm unaware of it, but I'd never eat it if we did.