Do guys prefer girls who can eat, or who have a more strict diet?

I've heard both sides, as well as seen it. Some guys prefer a girl that can eat the same things he would eat, and are not too concerned about watching their weight Others prefer a girl that can meet him at the gym and prefers to count calories. But then there's the whole "guys mostly dig model types". I know its a preference, I'm just curious to know if theirs a majority. For one, I know that my man would prefer me to eat a large pizza and Id take a big Mac over a salad any day 🤷🏻‍♀️Do guys prefer girls who can eat, or who have a more strict diet??

538

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I noticed in your question is that you said "eat as much as they can" and "can meet them at the gym". It's because they want to bond with the girl. Me personally, I can put food away like nobody's business (6'4" 240lbs). My body doesn't really show my weight aside from my bit of a beer belly, but that's just the way my body ideally, I'd love a girl who can put food away likes I can but not everyone metabolises food like I do and the most important thing is the person's health so if it means she is going to become overweight and unhealthy then I'd rather change my eating habits and go to the gym with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys generally don’t care so long as you aren’t overly skinny or fat.

There are those that like a girl that can eat without being overly concerned about diet. I mean let’s face it , it just isn’t fun or interesting to sit down and eat with someone that is worried about eating. They want things to be relaxed and engaging not uptight with all kinds of rules and boundaries.

Generally it’s gonna be, don’t be fat, don’t be afraid to eat and don’t act like a hog at the feeding trough when dinner is served.