Do guys prefer girls who can eat, or who have a more strict diet?

I've heard both sides, as well as seen it. Some guys prefer a girl that can eat the same things he would eat, and are not too concerned about watching their weight Others prefer a girl that can meet him at the gym and prefers to count calories. But then there's the whole "guys mostly dig model types". I know its a preference, I'm just curious to know if theirs a majority. For one, I know that my man would prefer me to eat a large pizza and Id take a big Mac over a salad any day 🤷🏻‍♀️Do guys prefer girls who can eat, or who have a more strict diet??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing I noticed in your question is that you said "eat as much as they can" and "can meet them at the gym". It's because they want to bond with the girl. Me personally, I can put food away like nobody's business (6'4" 240lbs). My body doesn't really show my weight aside from my bit of a beer belly, but that's just the way my body ideally, I'd love a girl who can put food away likes I can but not everyone metabolises food like I do and the most important thing is the person's health so if it means she is going to become overweight and unhealthy then I'd rather change my eating habits and go to the gym with her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys generally don’t care so long as you aren’t overly skinny or fat.

There are those that like a girl that can eat without being overly concerned about diet. I mean let’s face it , it just isn’t fun or interesting to sit down and eat with someone that is worried about eating. They want things to be relaxed and engaging not uptight with all kinds of rules and boundaries.

Generally it’s gonna be, don’t be fat, don’t be afraid to eat and don’t act like a hog at the feeding trough when dinner is served.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I’d like a girl who can eat what I eat, or anything else for that matter. Life is too short for limits/restrictions, so I’m not a fan of dieters. It’s different if they became morbidly obese and needed to cut down & work out. But for me, when a girl is slim enough, she should treat her beautiful body with all the deliciousness it deserves

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are self aware. If she is bigger and she is not happy and chooses to eat well I support it. If she is bigger and she isn't happy and she eats junk food... I get really turned off. I think it just comes down to self awareness and what they want to do whether they are happy or not

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the guy. A fat guy likes a fat women and a fit guy likes a fit women. I'm sure a fat guy would like a skinny women but then they would have a diet class. They go hand in hand it's a lifestyle choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who can eat like men but still keep a nice figure. It's really annoying as a guy to take a girl out to dinner, you order a steak and mashed potatoes and she orders a green salad and sparkling water.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl who can eat but knows there's a balance. Everything in moderation. If she can eat whatever she wants & be healthy & fit I'm all for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl that won't die from cardiac arrest, can outrun danger, won't get diabetes or depression from eating everything. It's not about having a model like girl, it's about having someone that cares. Doesn't mean pizza and burgers are off the menu, but it does mean that a diet full of junk food, processed nonsense, and high carbs would not be wise for the long run, and indicate an extreme lack of knowledge in that area, and a greater likelihood of health problems in the long run. What's the benefit in having a girl that "can eat"? Everyone can eat, even those most sensitive to weight gain can fit in indulgences if they're careful, eating ice cream and steaks and hamburgers doesn't make you any cooler, or sexier or anything else, in my opinion, just makes you as careless as the average invincible feeling young male

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to eat as much as she likes. Even, I eat what I want but, workout to balance it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every diet needs a cheat day once in a while… but cheat day dose not include MacDonald’s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? It's all about her personality and the way she makes me feel when I talk to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything in moderation. Obviously, you don't have to make camp right next to a mcdonald's joint (it's not a god damn restaurant!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy diet but nothing strict, just similar to my own

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about one's eating habits. Unless they're constantly over indulging and becoming obese or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl that can eat. So sexy to watch her eat too. Yummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls that can eat! It's something every attractive about watching a girl stuff her face

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who eat healthy foods and are into fitness

0|0
    0|0
  • Strict diet hoe. If I'm drinking protein shakes and eating broccoli to stay in shape then damn it so are you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what she eats as long as she has. Nice body

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls who can eat and have a health appetite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit of both really, not too extremist on both side. In the middle is perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I prefer girls who can eat? Yes. Otherwise they’d die. Next question.

0|0
    0|0
  • We prefer those who eat and not obsessed with BMI or HWP or any of that other unrealistic nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what a girl eats as long as she seems healthy. Bonus points if she's into fitness!

0|0
    0|0
  • Could care less how much a girl eats.. Does matter to me what she eats though

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she is cool, it really does not matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I do prefer models, size BBW.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always with eating one...

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer that she watched what she eats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who can eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • ... nobody likes fat chicks

0|1
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Balance

0|1
    0|0
  • From what I understand, most guys prefer slim women, but they don't really care how they got slim.

0|2
    0|0
  • Give me a girl who can eat. I'd much rather you be chunky and enjoy food than be a stick who awkwardly watches me eat as she nibbles at her salad.

1|0
    0|0
  • this is quite stupid all those guys saying that the girls should eat. It´s not like we should all starve ourselves or something... But see. Guys are always prefering the girls who are in better shape and THIS IS BECAUSE THEY KEEP EATING HEALTHY. You can have someone slim, fit and sexy, or someone who eats like a damn pig. Choose wisely. For my part, I won´t throw away my healthy lifestyle because some dude wants to stuff himself and me with a fat burger on a date or with some greasy pizza on Friday evenings on the couch...

0|0
    0|0
    • Some girls are just slim. That girl that eats a whole pizza, then two tangerines, and looks for snacks afterwards.

I don't want a fat girlfriend, it's better if she watches for herself, but I'd prefer a girl that enjoyes herself with an average figure eating a good meal over a girl that counts calories to weigh a little bit less.

Recommended myTakes