What's worse than seing a worm in your apple?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

What Girls Said 10

• A cockroach in your iced coffee. The glass shattered real quick.

1|0
    0|0
    • Looool. :'D

• Show All
    • No, the spelling is the successive form. I created it twenty-three years ago. Just like distraxion. They're part of a combination of 'neutral scale' methodology and vectoral renderings, rather than scalar.

Vegan has nothing to do with bugs, for fuck's sake. That's just retarded.

• Most vegans try to avoid eating animals & the products made using them. So it’s still relevant & I don’t need your approval either. Especially for someone who uses such a derogatory term as β€œretarded”.

• My cousin bought an energy drink and there were maggots all in it and in his mouth. So there's that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Going to a public bathroom and seeing shit on floor.

1|0
    0|0
  • A dead fuzzy caterpillar in your ear of corn.. under the kernels.
    It was creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • To only notice it only when you already ate some part of the worm xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Dropping your 3 scoop ice cream cone on the ground

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a snake in your house.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lame. Last summer I went out at night to swim, and there was a king snake stuck in my pool, came right up to me as I was stepping in. I say, I yelped like a fucking girl. And then I was all, 'oh, hey... wanna get out?', and I scooped it out.

• Well your know Ozzy man because he fights snakes I'm his sleep. by the way I not taking the Micky out off you but when you said lame my mind went straight to fuck you. I have know dear why lol.

• biting in it first and then realizing it...

1|0
    0|0
    • actually this apple worm thing happened to me last summer. I was picking an apple from my neighbours tree, eating it while talking with a friend on the phone. I felt something weird at my thumb where I held the apple and the second I realized what it was, I started screaming and threw the apple, as well as my phone, high across the garden. That was insanely gross ahhhh

• Experiencing heartbreak.

1|0
    0|0
  • Swallowing a hair when you're eating lunch

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes