What would your perfect sandwich include?

Mine would have: chicken nuggets, tater tots, mozarella cheese sticks and yellow sauce (mustard sauce).
My mouth is watering thinking about it.
Good thing the delivery guy must be on his way by now. 😌

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fresh white bread - homemade is best
    Butter - never margarine
    Shoulder bacon - more fat & flavour than back but less fatty than streaky
    Free-range fried egg (or two) - soft yolks
    Hash brown
    Iceberg lettuce
    Home grown tomatoes

Just not too often - too much carbohydrate

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't had homemade bread in like.. two years. Gotta convince my gran to bake one or two when I go back for spring break.

• Show All
    • Oh, I know how to bake one. I just don't have a kitchen. I live in a college dorm.

• Bummer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mayonnaise, Chicken Strips, Tomato slices, lettuces leaves, cucumber slices, pepper slices

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Chicken breast Steak, With 4 slices of Mozerlla cheese, with 4 fried eggs, Lettuce, and some fried kebabs... Damn, i made myself hungry, i hate this question

1|0
    0|0
  • Salad, austrian saussage (called Extrawurst), pickles, some cheese best would be camenbert, tomatoes and mayonese. Toastbread toasted together so both slices have a crispy outside and both are soft on the inside ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Bread, cheese, lettuce, tomato sauce

Sounds really gross, but tastes so good lol

1|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't sound gross to me but it doesn't sound appealing either. It's something I've tried and I find meh..

• Lol for the best taste, you gotta use whole grains and get the layers of the other ingredients correct and precise. Otherwise it’s flavourless xD

• Ham bacon, chicken, spinach, honey mustard &mayo, Colby jack cheese

1|0
    0|0
    • Ooooh saucyyy!! I would probably remove the spinach because.. well, I'm me. πŸ˜‚

• used to be more of a lettuce guy but spinach is more visually appealing so I've been eating it instead lately lol

• To me, it all looks and taste the same. I only eat vegetables because they're healthy and I have to pressure myself to do that.

• Sourdough or wheat bread, turkey, Pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives, cucumbers, banana peppers, mustard and pickles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like with Double piri piri Chicken Breast, Mozarella Cheese, Lettuce and some barbecue sauce... Mmmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey breast, bacon, lettuce, spinach, and onions with honey mustard on white in a submarine sandwich. It’s my most beautiful creation lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect sandwich? Roasted jalepenos, roast beef, melted swiss on a hoagy roll. Dipped in au jus.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ham, cheese and vegetables / egg slices.
    Not for every day though... the belt of my trousers would quickly become too small :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I worked in a deli for many years. I don’t care very much for sandwiches.

0|0
    0|0
  • what on God's earth is a tater tot?

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon mustard sauce.. some shrooms... mushrooms

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegemite and butter m8!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I do admire the Rueben sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mayo

1|0
    0|0
  • Egg tomato and lettuce with a little mayo !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Truffle and small cuts of wildpig meat

1|0
    0|0
  • bacon lettuce and tomato

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just the good old classic Cheese & Tomato will do me just fine. Thank You.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’d be a grilled cheese with macaroni

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes