Any food/diet suggestions for acne prone skin?

I’m just wondering as I am 14 and I have moderate acne 😊

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be harsh when washing or wiping face.
    Avoid eating to much sweets (chocolate)
    Go to a dermatologist there are thing that might help be sure first he knows your skin type and gives you solution for your skin type, also this might be an alergic reaction to something check it out.
    Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, hell yeah. I️ used to have the most disgusting whiteheads popping up everywhere on my T-zone before I quit drinking sugary drinks and cut down on sugar as a whole before homecoming and I️ went to hoco that night with a smile on my face and perfect skin. As for blackheads, my mother insists I squeeze them because all the strips, masks, and scrubs I️’ve used don’t get rid of them. I’m sure there’s other things you could cut out of your diet, but that’s what worked for me. Lastly, wash your face every OTHER day and stay out of the sun. The sun dries out your skin, which makes your skin rush to make it all oily again, which causes acne ); !! Lmk if you need more specific tips.