Question for my fellow vegans (who went vegan for ethical reasons), would you date a vegetarian or meat eater?

I'm currently seeing a guy who's a mix of ostrovegan and freegan.
To clarify
Ostrovegans are people who eat animals without a centralized nervous system like an oyster (hence the name)
Freegans would eat meat if it didn't contribute to the demand for meat
Pescatarians would eat seafood, dairy and eggs

If you're coming on hear to make some snide remark about how you wouldn't date a vegan because they'll try to "force" their views on you, this question isn't for you.
  • I would only date another vegan
  • I would date an ostrovegan
  • I would date a freegan
    Vote C
  • I would date a vegetarian
    Vote D
  • I would date a pescatarian
    Vote E
  • I would date a meat eater
    Vote F
  • I'm not an ethical vegan
    Vote G

35

Most Helpful Guy

• God directly said in Genesis (I forgot where.) That"I shall give you animals for food so you don't eat human flesh."

• Relevance to the question?

• lol no, it doesn't.
      Genesis 1:29-30: Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.
      God intended for all animals on Earth to sustain themselves entirely on vegetation. Meat eating didn't come until after the fall when God had to allow it during the flood so that people wouldn't die of starvation. It was meant as a means for survival, no more than that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes attraction just happens with a person you don't completely agree with on an ideological level and that's okay. We shouldn't limit ourselves in love in that way, and we shouldn't judge other based on where they are. Besides, they can always turn vegan later ;) haha