What's an ingredient you add for "extra-ness" in your food?

For example when I make pancakes I add fruits and cinnamon powder, the tiniest pinch of salt - along with the juice from cherries without cherries inside. Rather than plain original pancakes. What's an ingredient you add for "extra-ness" in your food?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate cherry and most fruit everything, so I don't think your take on pancakes is quite for me Haha! I add ground mustard seed/ mustard condiment to any spicy dish. There is something about the zesty flavor of mustard that gives Indian/latin/african/Arab food an incredible body.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds cool! And don't worry I don't leave "chunks" of fruit to bite in, I make it into a mixture so it's like the same texture as the pancake batter - so it's more of a flavor than actually eating the fruit knowingly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Paprika is a go to for me in my eggs and in cottage cheese.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I have two different kinds of hot sauce in my refrigerator, along with pickled jalepenos, and then crushed, dried hot peppers in my cupboard.

I very often add "heat" of one sort or another to my food.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's this stuff called "butter and nut" by the spice isle. Makes pancakes great.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s cool. I like that... I probably use too much salt in my cooking (I know, I know..) but I use soy sauce in regular dishes instead of salt... it gives it substance. (If you marinade meat in a mixture of soy and honey in the ‘fridge overnight - it makes extremely tender).. I also use a pinch of curry powder- gives it flavor.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's cool, I haven't thought about substituting salt for soy sauce, I'll give it a try 👍🏼

• Show All
    • Sounds delish! I love mussels ❤️ thanks !

• You could cook it for me... lol 😛

• I don’t add too many spices or extra ingredients to my food, but I would have to say if I do add something it would have to be onions.

1|0
    0|0
  • message (Accent), or onion powder, garlic powder, celery salt, Maggi seasoning. It depends on the food and the flavor I'm going for.

1|0
    0|0
  • This stuff is gold.

2|0
    0|0
  • Old Bay seasoning is my fav spice blend to throw into food 👌🏾

1|0
    0|0
  • I add ebola😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Cumin usually works solid in a lot of dishes, really brings out some of those savory flavors

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually to add extra-ness to my food, I would go to my room, come back down to the kitchen, and apply the mother game cartridge to whatever's cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always add a dash or two of Apple pie spice to the mix when I'm baking zucchini bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Jiravan - an Indian mix of spices... It makes the food finger licking good if u like spicy food

0|0
    0|0
  • I add message

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything, im an artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Paprika. It sounds rachet, but it’s really good.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the food.

0|0
    0|0
  • pepper, paprika, and muscated nut

0|0
    0|0
  • If the food comes from Monsanto, a few drops of bleach are a must.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I like using mild Cajun seasoning and/or Accent seasoning. For example if im Frying fish or chicken, I like to add those two seasonings in with the others I use

1|0
    0|0
  • Curd xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Whipped cream on french toast and waffles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I add Dijon mustard to all my meatballs, meatloafs, and burgers

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes