How do I ask him for sex?

I work at an italian pizza restaurant as a phone worker. I like one of the italian/mexican cooks but he is 45. He is the head of the kitchen. I’m 22 but i look young. One of the other italian co workers who is 24 likes me but i dont like him. I really want to have sex with the 45 year old but i dont know how to ask him. They all think im shy so i dont know if it would be awkward. Do you think he would say yes or would he tell the manager and i will get fired?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him your number and tell him to text you or call you after work sometime.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just say "Would you like to have sex with me?".