What pepper do they sell in stores that will affect me?

i love hot food I’ve had up to 650,000 on the Scoville scale when it comes to sauce. Hot but not enough to make me drink milk is there a pepper I can get at Walmart or Safeway that will affect me? To me Habanero peppers are sweet taste like a bell pepper

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't think those types of peppers are readily available in your local grocery store. I can't imagine much of a demand for them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably not i was hoping some place would have ghost or reapers or scorpions figured I’d ask

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• California Reaper, but it's only available online.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You want ghost peppers they are over 1,000,000 on the Scoville scale, or if you can find them the Carolina Reaper is rated the hottest pepper in the world with a Scoville scale rating of 2,200,000.

0|0
    0|0
    • What funny is the reaper is now te 3rd hottest pepper in the world now. So one took the Scorpion pepper from Peru an scorpion pepper from Peru and Trinadad from Peru in Trinidad and ended up making a hotter pepper but the guys who made the reaper had a hotter one in his back pocket and created pepper X normally test around 3 million on the Scoville scale

• According to the Guiness book of world records for 2018, the Carolina Reaper is officially the hottest pepper on earth.

• It hasn’t been tested by them yet the guy “smoking Ed” has submitted a request form for it but it hasn’t been tested yet I’ll leave an article talking about it
      www.foodbeast.com/.../

• Ghost pepper is really hot, not sure where they sell it

0|0
    0|0
    • O yea I’ve had it in Dave’s ghost pepper sauce it’s fun especially with friends

• I can imagine LOL

• I do have some reaper sauce mabye that would be a good wake up even though I find ghost to be hotter then reaper but I think it’s how the sauce is made

Recommended myTakes