Is this a healthy snack?

So after I ate a super healthy dinner I made a protein shake with banana, peanut butter, raspberries with a little bit of chocolate with milk to stir it up in the blender. I also ate mango and 5 tangerines lol... would you say that is a good amount of healthy?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet your skin is going to glow with all the vitamins you consumed. Be careful about the amount of sugars you consume in your fruit, but it sounds like you're eating healthy anyway, so it shouldn't be an issue.

• So I ate this in one entire sitting after dinner so even tho it is all healthy... is that a lot of "natural sugar" to consume?

• I'm not a nutritionist by any means, I'm just some guy on the internet. If you're eating healthy to feel good and maintain your body, don't worry about the sugars in fruits. If weight loss is your goal, it's better to stick with low-carb diets and higher protein.

Most Helpful Girl