Is this a healthy snack?

So after I ate a super healthy dinner I made a protein shake with banana, peanut butter, raspberries with a little bit of chocolate with milk to stir it up in the blender. I also ate mango and 5 tangerines lol... would you say that is a good amount of healthy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet your skin is going to glow with all the vitamins you consumed. Be careful about the amount of sugars you consume in your fruit, but it sounds like you're eating healthy anyway, so it shouldn't be an issue.

1|0
    0|0
    • So I ate this in one entire sitting after dinner so even tho it is all healthy... is that a lot of "natural sugar" to consume?

• I'm not a nutritionist by any means, I'm just some guy on the internet. If you're eating healthy to feel good and maintain your body, don't worry about the sugars in fruits. If weight loss is your goal, it's better to stick with low-carb diets and higher protein.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Chocolate milk is horrible
    Peanut Butter has transfat

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't use chocolate milk I used hazlenut but very little and I used trader joes peanut butter the only ingredient in the peanut butter is roasted peanuts!

• Show All
    • So how would I know if it is in there?

• Buy certified organic and/or raw

• count your calories, what you eat doesn't matter

0|0
    1|0
    • I actually never count my calories like ever 😭

• you should, its the most important rule in weight loss calories in vs calories out the only way to know the calories you r eating is by counting

• Sure it does.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes