Ever heard of jack links beef jerky?

We have that stuff here in the Netherlands. And just because it’s imported from America it’s fucking expensive as shit. Watch this: for a single bag of beef jerky, which is a lousy 25 gram, you get charged freaking 2 euros. 2 EUROS FOR 25 GRAM OF MEAT? That’s absurd. How expensive is that shit in America I wonder. Anyone know?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Its wonderful, i love it. Not sure how much euros are but if you like beef jerky its really worth it

• Yeah it is great. But as a poor college student I can barely afford it xD

• Isn’t it? It’s so delish. But 2 bucks does seem really expensive for that little meat. I got ten packs of that stuff for my b day. Finished all of them in one day xD

• Oh wow you ate alot! LMFAO!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's expensive here too. I don't know how much 2 euros are. But, I just bought the smallest of small packs at the mini mart and it was $3.50.

• Sheesh I just assumed it was so fucking expensive cuz it was imported. So it’s expensive in America too? Wow did not expect that.