Ever heard of jack links beef jerky?

We have that stuff here in the Netherlands. And just because it’s imported from America it’s fucking expensive as shit. Watch this: for a single bag of beef jerky, which is a lousy 25 gram, you get charged freaking 2 euros. 2 EUROS FOR 25 GRAM OF MEAT? That’s absurd. How expensive is that shit in America I wonder. Anyone know?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its wonderful, i love it. Not sure how much euros are but if you like beef jerky its really worth it

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it is great. But as a poor college student I can barely afford it xD

• Show All
    • Isn’t it? It’s so delish. But 2 bucks does seem really expensive for that little meat. I got ten packs of that stuff for my b day. Finished all of them in one day xD

• Oh wow you ate alot! LMFAO!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's expensive here too. I don't know how much 2 euros are. But, I just bought the smallest of small packs at the mini mart and it was $3.50.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sheesh I just assumed it was so fucking expensive cuz it was imported. So it’s expensive in America too? Wow did not expect that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. It's all over the place in the U. S.

It's kind of like the Stella Artois of the beer world, or the Bose of the audio world - respectable, but just barely.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have it here in Australia, it's pretty good, but it's roughly the same price here as it is there

We have local brands that give more for less, though, and it's much better too

0|0
    0|0
  • Food is dirt cheap in America. I think the pay less tax too on everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Is not expensive here, you know you could make your own

0|0
    0|0
  • Costs 5-7 dollars in Canada, so basically the same price as where you are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes