Do you have any food allergies?

What are some foods you're allergic to if you have any?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lactose intolerant and whenever I eat apples my gums become inflamed and ny tongue gets really itchy and my doctor said I might be allergic to the pesticides or whatever chemicals they use for growing apples🙃

0|0
    0|0
    • Lactose intolerance is a real common one lol. Yeah I think that might it. Or maybe the apple seeds.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was allergic to bread, garlic, broccoli, peanuts, mangos, onions, garbanzo beans, corn white blue yellow, whey, and vinegar. So i spent years scratching my skin crying because i couldn't sleep. Failing in school because i was so sick. I did a shit ton on research , western medicines couldnt help me. Eventuially i found acupressure and learned of a method to tap out allergies. Called the allergy zapper method. I was able to cure myself by eating the food i was allergic to because it only made me itch until i bleed. Not swell up. So i tapped out my allergys over the years and now i have a normal diet. I learned doctors only know what the medical feild has taught them and a lot of the truth is hidden because western medicine only cares about money not healing. So loom up the allergy zapper method. The woman who discovered it saved my fucking life Should have the noble peace prize

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• My allergy test was inconclusive. So I take 2 zyrtec daily and carry an epi pen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m lactose intolerant and my face gets like a weird red patch when I eat anything with message which is weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m lactose intolerant.

I’m possibly allergic to coconut and pistachios as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, reading some of your comments, being lactose intolerant doesn’t mean (for some) that you can’t have dairy anymore. There are two categories.
      Those intolerant because that don’t make the enzyme, lactase, and those allergic to lactose.

Most people make lactase naturally and have no issue with milk and such. For those who don’t make it/enough you can take pills and have “normal” things. However, there is a growing range of lacto free products which means it’s normal cow milk/ cheese/ yoghurt/ etc but it’s processed and had lactase added.

I’m the type that needs a pill, not allergic.

• Show All
    • Interesting I never knew any of this. This is pretty cool information. Is it true that around 75% of the world is lactose intolerant? I heard it before

• I can’t vouch for the truth but I imagine so. Some people are mildly that they probably never know. My dad feels more comfortable after going lactose free with me but he doesn’t have an active problem with lactose.

We all make lactose (unless there is an issue) naturally as children because even breast milk has lactose. As we get older and weaned off the need for lactose isn’t as strong (we still need some).

I only know this because I researched it when I clicked what might have been happening. To be fair, lacto free products taste no different to normal. Vegan ones do. If you suffer with bloating, nausea, or stomach cramps I’d recommend trying lactose free for 2 weeks and see what happens. It doesn’t require changing your diet, just the products you buy.

• Dairy. Pretty allergic to it. Also eggs, as they have a similar protein.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you can't have any milk, cheese, yogurt etc?

• Show All
    • Oh it does. I have a few friends with one too. They make fun of me, but little do they know hahah

• Yeah I would hate to live with gluten sensitivity. I'd be eating the same things everyday lol

• I have none but if I try to eat anything with goat cheese I will throw up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with peanut butter and coco , bananas, seas food ,

0|0
    0|0
  • If I eat a lot of shellfish and nothing else, I get hives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casein and mushrooms.

0|0
    0|1
    • Really? That's a new one I haven't heard yet. I don't really like mushrooms myself so that wouldn't be a loss for me if I were allergic to it lol.

• Show All
    • Buddy, I eat meat. I just don’t have dairy or mushrooms. There’s a whole wide range of foods to eat.

• Oh alright. I thought it was deeper than that at first.

• Nope, not yet thankfully 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right lol.

• Show All
    • ... The thing is, you wouldn’t know cause I’m a skillful stalker 👀

• Oh are you. Who's to say I won't stalk you haha.

• I'm allergic to bad cooking.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm lactose intolerant, does that count?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think so lol. I don't know if lactose intolerance is considered an allergen but I guess it's close enough. So you can't have any dairy?

• Nope. If I do, I have to take this pill before every meal with dairy. Otherwise I bloat, the runs, get gassy.

• I think I heard of the pill before. What's it called again?

• None that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I live on the wild side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, fortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • Shrimp

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, just pine needles

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just get gassy with Mexican food

0|0
    0|0
  • banana and almonds

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Used to be allergic to kiwi fruit and mango (tomato sauce as well when I was fairly young). The remaining allergies I have are all non-food related.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily I am not allergic to any food 😄 But to cats and horses 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Kale, I get headaches and bad diarrhea whenever I eat it. Gotta watch out for salads at restaurants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m lactose intolerant, and deathly allergic to pork and walnuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • shrimp

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones tastes bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I just have penicillin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to shrimp

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I eat everything. Mainly vaginas.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, although I eat vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shellfish like shrimp, crab, lobster, squid, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chinese fried rice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Peanuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, allergies with beef & brinjal