Do you have any food allergies?

What are some foods you're allergic to if you have any?

2116

Most Helpful Girl

• Lactose intolerant and whenever I eat apples my gums become inflamed and ny tongue gets really itchy and my doctor said I might be allergic to the pesticides or whatever chemicals they use for growing apples🙃

• Lactose intolerance is a real common one lol. Yeah I think that might it. Or maybe the apple seeds.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was allergic to bread, garlic, broccoli, peanuts, mangos, onions, garbanzo beans, corn white blue yellow, whey, and vinegar. So i spent years scratching my skin crying because i couldn't sleep. Failing in school because i was so sick. I did a shit ton on research , western medicines couldnt help me. Eventuially i found acupressure and learned of a method to tap out allergies. Called the allergy zapper method. I was able to cure myself by eating the food i was allergic to because it only made me itch until i bleed. Not swell up. So i tapped out my allergys over the years and now i have a normal diet. I learned doctors only know what the medical feild has taught them and a lot of the truth is hidden because western medicine only cares about money not healing. So loom up the allergy zapper method. The woman who discovered it saved my fucking life Should have the noble peace prize