In your opinion, who has the best pizza?

I love pizza but I haven’t been eating it in the last 7 months as I have been watching what I eat and eating clean, trying to live a healthier lifestyle basically. But this weekend I’m having a party and I’m having pizza damet! This weekend will be my special cheat weekend lol. My favorite pizza place was Pizza Hut when I use to eat it but I haven’t had it in so long I almost forget what it taste like. Lol. Where is your fave place to get pizza?
I’ve never tried to make my own pizza, I guess I’ll give it a try. Excited

74

Most Helpful Guy