Do guys care about what girls eat?

I always get self conscious eating in front of guys. Not from eating a whole bunch of food (Iโ€™ll throw down in front of a guy) but I get scared they think my food is gross? I don't know might just be me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• My crushes have eaten lots of food I think is gross, and it never made me stop liking them. But I will admit that I thought "ok, I wouldn't want to kiss them just today..".
    The more important question to me is if she eats decently in terms of health.

• SAME! Thatโ€™s why I ask:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I hate eating in front of guys, I'm scared they think I'm fat so I just don't really eat in front of guys