Beer for Girls "really" this is the world we live in?

What is world coming too when beer is being geared towards innocent kids and underage to start drinking later when they become adults. Some say its about time. They already drink a little typsy with family and redwine.Beer for Girls "really" this is the world we live in??
  • Horrible Idea
    Vote A
  • Why not they will drink anyway
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• We have V+ for that. We have lots of beer with zero or just little alkohol in it. Boys and girls start drinking at age 12 here so I don't think It's wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • Something is definitely wrong when giving underage kids beer and think it's all good.

• Offically it got solded at age 16

• I think it's more bad to give a Child a weapon

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of world? Capitalism. Stop expecting corporations to be moral, their only goal is profit. Anything that appears to be morality is just a calculation that good PR will bring more profits.

0|0
    0|0
    • So your idea is lets allow them to destroy our values just because they chose greed. Wasn't the 70s all about fighting for our rights and values. Hence woman liberation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think they're being marketed to kids I think some companies actually think women can't buy a producer that isn't pink. Which is shitty but in a different way.

I see way more kids trying to go for Mike's hard lemonade than beer anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how kids are being targeted by this but I also think it is such a silly idea, beer is not made for men or women so why try to make it that way

1|0
    0|0
  • Just because it's called beer for girls doesn't mean it's being marketed to kids. Just because something is pink or says "girl" or "girls" doesn't make it for kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • If this beer starts selling in Canada, where I live, it is still going to be marketed to 19+ year olds because that's the legal age to buy alcohol here and since it has alcohol in it it will not be marketed to kids.

• I don’t think it’s wrong in Greece teens drink Don’t get drunk. I had friend who drank have a alcohol problem it started cause parents made alcohol taboo and my favorite beer is Heineken.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this comes to Jamaica, I'd be he first to try it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ofcourse lol no law no reason why not.

• Geez why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them make their dumb beer and let it fail

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol stupid idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think by "Girls" they mean female human beings haha not kids

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I also heard about a beer that has glitter in it. That seems like it would be bad for your health and pointless. It's almost as though that person just needs attention and wants to look cool because they're drinking a beer. They want attention for drinking the beer instead of drinking it because they like it. That could be the case with this pink IPA.

0|0
    0|0
  • A marketing major who dropped out after the first semester. Very soon they will be looking for a new job. Then the same beer will be relabeled and will actually sell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the question..
    "beer is being geared towards innocent kids and underage to start drinking later when they become adults"
    Are you implying that companies are trying to stop kids from drinking till they're older?
    Also the question is completely different from the description?

0|0
    0|0
  • Weirdly now I want to try it. They think that pink will put me off, but no I want the good stuff that they're hiding from me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Why is it geared towards kids or underage? That is geared towards women not young girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao its just marketing. On every Axe product it will say, "Engineered for men."

1|0
    0|0
  • Bud and Miller is beer for girls, just no pink labels.

0|0
    0|1
  • Where is there any mention of kids and underage? You know girls become adults too, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyone over 18 ain't no girl they woman

• Hahahaha alright then, its definitely not what they mean

• It's a market strategy aimed towards women, let's see how this is gonna work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Genderized beer? Really?

1|0
    0|0
  • The hell are you talking about man

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not they will drink anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have it in Belgium also, its called Kriek.

0|0
    0|0
  • screw that, if I want to drink a bottle, no one would be able to stop me, I mean seriously, do they like refuse to sell a bottle of this to guys if they ever want to drink one and try it? if they do, then that sucks. if not, then idgaf, i'm good lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes