Beer for Girls "really" this is the world we live in?

What is world coming too when beer is being geared towards innocent kids and underage to start drinking later when they become adults. Some say its about time. They already drink a little typsy with family and redwine.Beer for Girls "really" this is the world we live in??
  • Horrible Idea
  • Why not they will drink anyway

1115

Most Helpful Girl

• We have V+ for that. We have lots of beer with zero or just little alkohol in it. Boys and girls start drinking at age 12 here so I don't think It's wrong

• Something is definitely wrong when giving underage kids beer and think it's all good.

• Offically it got solded at age 16

• I think it's more bad to give a Child a weapon

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of world? Capitalism. Stop expecting corporations to be moral, their only goal is profit. Anything that appears to be morality is just a calculation that good PR will bring more profits.

• So your idea is lets allow them to destroy our values just because they chose greed. Wasn't the 70s all about fighting for our rights and values. Hence woman liberation.