What are the typical dishes in your country?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• USA, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Barbecued beef, pork, chicken, Lima beans and smoked ham, Mustard, collard, turnip greens with smoked pork, Fried fish, grits and cole slaw, Fried cabbage with pork sausage, Okra gumbo with smoked sausage over rice, Bacon, eggs and grits, Fried tomatoes, Fried eggplant, Fried okra, Stuffed bell peppers with hamburger and rice, Fried deer meat, Fried pork, Raw and fried oysters, Boiled and fried shrimp, Roast beef, Roast pork shoulder, Fried rabbit, Fried turkey, Fried chicken, Jambalaya, Fried gator meat, Fried soft shell turtle, Swamp cabbage, Fried quail and dove, Fried fox squirrel, Smoked mullet, Grits and tomato gravy, Beef stew, Fried beef tripe. I am from the South.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pão de queijo, açaí (I've eaten açaí bowls abroad and they weren't quite the same, they were too watery and with no guaraná syrup at all), acarajé, tapioca, barreado, and many more. It varies greatly across the country, meaning that each state has its own typical dish.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Cheeseburgers, curly fries, hot dogs, pizza, Doritos and Monster energy drinks

1|1
    0|0
  • Lots of burgers, french fries, fried chicken, steak, and did I mention friend chicken (legs, nuggets, breasts, wings, etc).

0|0
    0|0
  • We mostly use plates. Sometimes the paper ones with different compartments to separate your foods

1|1
    0|0
  • Traditional dishes...
    Coddle
    Stew
    Bacon & cabbage
    Potatoes with everything
    Bssically a heavily ladened veg diet

0|0
    0|0
  • Flæskesteg
    Leverpostej
    Smørrebrød
    Boller i karry
    Brune kartofler
    Kogt rødkålssalat

0|0
    0|0
  • overboiled sheep, any part... or meatballs in brown sauce (no not sweden)

0|0
    0|0
  • feijoada, açaí, tapioca, the most typical I would say is rice with beans

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotdogs and hamburgers, USA

1|1
    0|0
  • Onion bhajis, kebabs and curry

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian curries

0|0
    0|0
  • Eel pie, jellied eels

0|0
    0|0
  • Satellite

0|1
    0|0
  • Biryani, nihari, Paaye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried dog, any kind of fish and bugs

0|0
    0|0
  • Swedish meatballs, eggplant lasagna and Mofongo

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, Hamburgers, hot dogs, steak and mashed potatoes, ice-cream, donuts, everyone else's food. Pop.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some nasty farmers shitty food

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes