Peanut butter is a sauce. Change my mind?

You can't.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A sauce is thin and can be drizzled with a spoon. Peanut butter cannot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Peanuts are the main dish. Calling it a sauce is an insult to it's nutritional value. Lots of proteins as well as easily combusted fats

0|0
    0|0
    • In reality peanuts are heavy in only a few amino acids. You need to intake all other kinds of nuts (giggity) in order to form a complete protein.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 10

• It’s a puree. A sauce is prepared by cooking some ingredients and bind them. A purre like mashed potatoes or peanut butter consists of a single ingredient with optional additives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Putter butter is a spread not a sauce. But you can use butter butter along with about five other ingredients to make a peanut butter sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you state that noone and nothing can Change your mind, then there is No Point in explaining

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a spread like butter, a sauce is a medium and not a the main part of whatever dish its apart of

0|0
    0|0
  • Sauces are liquids. Peanut butter is a paste.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is some overlap between the two definitions. Mainly lying in the fact that a sauce is a "thicc liquid." I would say that because of the overlap and because of various other dishes known as peanut sauce, peanut paste, etc... It can qualify as both a sauce and a paste.

• Show All
    • It's 3:30 am fuck this I'm going to bed.

• 4:30am here bud.

• Do you dip ur fries in peanut butter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything is a sauce if you melt it!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's shit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a sauce

0|0