How do I make a sandwich?

I have no clue what to do with my stuff!

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Take two slices of bread. Put whatever the hell you want in between them.

If you want to get really crazy, you can use only one slice of bread and make an open-faced sandwich.

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk into the kitchen. Open the fridge and grab your ingredients. Walk to the counter and lay everything down. Walk over to the drawer, open it and grab a butter knife. Close the drawer and walk back to the counter and lay the knife down. Go to the cupboards open the cupboards and grab plate, then close the cupboard and walk to the counter and lay the plate down. Grab two slices of bread and place them upon the plate. Take the butter knife and spread the mayo on each slice of bread. Then put on some salt and pepper. Continue to grab some mustard and squeeze out some onto your slices of bread. Grab your meat, cheese and lettuce. Put them inbetween the slices of bread and eat.