Are you vegetarian?

If yes, why? :)
  • Yes :p
  • No :)

3011

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I love eating meat to much to be vegetarian. Plus, it's good for your skin and muscle.

What Girls Said 28

• I don't think I could handle being a vegetarian because it means not eating as much protein as I currently do and my desire for protein is basically the only reason I ever eat.

• You do know Vegetarian eats eggs and dairy products. It's Vegans that are strict only eat what grows from the earth. Then there Pescatarian that eat fish or as my niece puts it chicken also. I tried to go Vegan couldn't take it one day. I do Vegetarian twice a week cheese makes all the difference for me.

• I wish but it's hard. But I'm slowly working towards it. I used to love red meat now I eat it rarely as possible. I kinda sigh when it's made & I have to eat it.

• Yes I am because I honestly hate when people hurt animals it upsets me a lot just like we humans have feelings animals have feelings to..
    Imagine u were an animal and u were being slaughtered
    Etc

• Yes I’ve been one for 23-25 years. Not because I care about animals. I don’t like the idea of eating flesh.

• Multiple reasons. I don’t believe animals should be killed for peoples appetite. Eating a corpse is quite frankly disgusting in my opinion. It’s better for the enviornment. It’s better for my health.

• I am, currently even vegan. It's not necessary in your modern society anymore for us to kill animals for our food, so I choose not to.

• Nope. I struggle to find food I like as it is. No need to make it harder

• I am not. But I'm planning to become pesco-vegetarian.

• Good luck πŸ˜‰

• okay, you are being stupid. Straight up stupid. An animal feels physical, knowable, mammalian pain as it is slaughtered, and has many of the same emotions as you or me, we know this

there is literally not one shred of scientific evidence AND PLENTY TO CONTRADICT of the idea that plants can feel ANYTHING AT ALL!!! Much less be aware of these feelings, which is where the majority of pain is caused.

You are being stupid.

• they don't just express it in different ways... ONE HAS A BRAIN which is where we FEEL anything! Without the brain, even if we did have 'feelings' we wouldn't be aware of them and thus unable to suffer! Different ways? We are talking about two entirely different forms of life, as different as any two forms of life could be! They aren't expressing the same thing differently, they are different things entirely!

• Local vegetarian trying to eat mostly plant-based for environmental sustainability reasons, health reasons, as well as, having an undying compassion for animals.

• I find the slaughtering of animals disgusting and I used to love burgers and hotdogs but i can live without.

• No. I just have no interest in restricting my diet any further. It's already very limited due to picky eating.

• Nearly Here, dear.
    However, I do enjoy some fowl and fish. xx

• Because animals are not meant to be eaten. Only savages and cavemen ate animals.

• I used to be for a while. Love for the animals! No I dont anymore but I have rationalized the meat consumption a lot.

• I used to be for 4 years, I was actually vegan. I regret ever quitting, I did it for the animals!!

• I'm not big on eating red meat, but I do on rare occasions. Mostly fish and chicken for me.

• Sometimes I wish I am a vegetarian because feel sorry for the one that breathes.

• I'm a meat lover, couldn't survive even a week without some.

• No because I like hot meat in my mouth

• I've tried to become a vegetarian but it didn't turn out well... I saw too much chicken to not eat

• Used to be, but I got bored of what I was eating.

• I have no interest in cutting meat from my diet.

• Yes because I don't believe in eating animals.

• I'm a pescatarian :)

• Nope

• I'm vegan :)

• No but I'm planning to be one.

• I'd recommend transitioning slowly, first just eating less meat, cut out red, then white, then fish in that order, over a month or a few months. I did it more rapidly and found it to be a bit of a jarring change, mostly for my psyche. I still crave tuna.

• Good luck 😊

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I am. It started out for not particularly well defined personal moral reasons. I was young. More and more I've incorporated also reasons considering the footprint of the meat industry, the wasteful practices, an the often abysmal treatment of animals.

• No I'm not and as for why, I would say this one covers it fairly well.

• no in my world it's still a sin to be one

• I'm vegetarian because I can't justify killing something that has done no harm to me just for a meal when I could eat other things instead. I really want to justify killing a tuna right now... because I'm going to have an abundance of ethically sourced tuna (pole caught) available to me free of charge in the near future. Anyone wanna give me a good argument for why I can kill the innocent tuna? Ain't heard one yet... it's a conscious being trying to survive just like me, why should I have it killed? Is it not wrong to end it's life when I don't have to?

• No. But Im trying to cut dairy out of my life. Im lactose intolerant

• Yes, I'm a lacto-vegetarian.

• What is it exactly? 😊

• okay okay :)
      thanks :p

• You're welcome :)

• I need meat.

• Nope!

• No :)