Is it weird to be into mixology?

Let me clarify: I am NOT an underage drinker

Ever since I heard/learned about mixology, I've been interested by it. Maybe it's the fact that I can bring a bunch of average drinks and combine it into a masterpiece.
I know I'm under 21 so I let my parents try it to tell me if it's good or horrible, but I was wondering: is it weird to be interested in mixing juices and alcohols at my age? πŸ€”
(Only my parents know about this, none of my friends or other family members do)

45

Most Helpful Guy

• It is okay. Maybe the beginning of a passion/job.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, an interest is an interest. Again, you're not doing it to get drunk or anything but you just enjoy it. At the moment read up on it, mix mocktails and even make a couple cocktails when you get older. Maybe when you're older go overseas, like to my own homeland of Australia where you can drink at 18, maybe do a course as well.

• wait I screwed up, I meant make a couple of cocktails for your parents and adults.