Is drinking milk healthy for humans?

• Yes
  • No

819

Most Helpful Guys

• Most of these answers are stupid. It depends on if you're lactose intolerant or not. If you can digest milk, then it's very healthy. Good source of protein and fats. There are some risks with any processed foods, but most of these are overinflated by people that would rather blame food than live a healthy lifestyle.

• Name one mammal that consumes milk after they are weened. . get educated. Get real facts. Guessed don't count.

• Name one mammal that uses the internet. Guess we should all stop

Most Helpful Girls

• It's neither particularly healthy nor unhealthy. A lot of people are lactose intolerant though, so for those it's obviously not good.

No human actually *needs* milk though.