• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Most of these answers are stupid. It depends on if you're lactose intolerant or not. If you can digest milk, then it's very healthy. Good source of protein and fats. There are some risks with any processed foods, but most of these are overinflated by people that would rather blame food than live a healthy lifestyle.

0|1
    0|0
    • Name one mammal that consumes milk after they are weened. . get educated. Get real facts. Guessed don't count.

• Show All
    • Name one mammal that uses the internet. Guess we should all stop

Most Helpful Girls

• It's neither particularly healthy nor unhealthy. A lot of people are lactose intolerant though, so for those it's obviously not good.

No human actually *needs* milk though.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Human milk, yes, cow milk, not really. Cow milk has more fatty acids than human milk, our body takes calcium from our bones to neutralize the acids from the milk, so it's not actually as good for your bones as scientists once thought. It's also definitely a contributor to our obesity these days, as cow milk contains more fat than we really need.

2|1
    0|0
    • Fat isn't bad. In fact, you need fats. Obesity is due to sugar over anything else. Literally everything has fucking sugar in it

• Of course we need fats, but not as much fat as is in cow milk, especially for a human baby. Newborn cows grow to full size in two years, they need a lot of fat and protein, way more than we do. As a result cow milk is packed with fat and nutrients. Humans grow to full size in 16-22 years and never get to the full size of cows. I pointed it out as a contributor to obesity rates, and guess what else? Sugar does play a large part in obesity, you're right about that, however milk also has sugars called lactose, so my argument about it being linked to obesity still stands.

• Sure mothers milk. Think about it. What other mammal drinks milk after they are weened? And no cats don't count. We humans give them milk. No mammal consumes milk after they are weened other then humans. Milk is not doing the body good. In the states every thing is pasteurized. Any healthy benefit it could have is cooked off. Like yogurt in the states is garbage fill of processed singers.. Cheese sucks in the states because of pastirization. Mill is pushed for the dairy industry period.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a bunch of information on that out there.

Some people suggest that, after the age of 4 people quit drinking milk. Apparently your body does not process it the same when you're older.

I'm a huge supporter of; your body is the best tool to tell you what it needs. I feel like that's why we get certain cravings sometimes. To me it's a way for your body to tell you what it's lacking.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but calcium is important, a good source is white cheese like cottage cheese. We were never designed to ingest milk intented to mature a 400lb cow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking animal milk is actually not healthy for us, because of the peoteins in it. The proteins are for that specific animal so it can grow. Human milk is the only milk that's healthy for humans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk is not healthy. It is full of pregnancy and growth hormones. And you are not a baby cow.

1|2
    0|1
  • Almond milk, coconut milk, and soy milk. But not mothers milk unless you are still an infant. And surely not mothers milk from a different species

1|0
    0|1
  • Our bodies are not designed to take in milk past infancy. We drink milk from our mothers. Scientifically proven.

1|0
    0|1
  • Well, not for the lactose intolerant. Not without lactaid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering your question would be unhealthy for my mind for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, lol that's why mothers have milk after giving birth.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on lactose intolerance or not.

1|1
    0|0
  • lol why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. There are much better alternatives

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly, like water. Which is often ignored by so many people. β€œOMG.. I hate just plain water.” Ok! Well then you just hate plain living as well. 🀣

• Not if you're native American.

0|0
    0|0
    • @AquaBoo

Between 80 and 100% of them are lactose intolerant.

They never never kept livestock and thus never evolved the ability to digest cows milk.

• I must be in the rare 20% then..

• Yes A2 milk is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll get you pregnant and drink yours?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It is when you're very small.. but not that healthy for adults' digestive system. It's still good for calcium, but you can get that in other foods that don't damage your digestive system.
    (Most adults are intolerant to milk... they just don't know it.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so. I think it’s normal for us to drink from our mothers milk. XD from an animal just doesn’t seem right! Not only that ever since i stopped having milk I've had less stomach issues. So no thanks xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know to be honest, I've never had any problems with drinking cows milk. It is a good source of calcium though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If all the drinking milk after infancy is bad for you has any merit, why then is dairy a food group.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is not.
    The only healthy milk is the mother's milk which young children must drink while still babies

1|0
    0|1
  • I think it is good

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes