What do you think of grownups who put sprinkles on their ice cream?

I just saw a post of a man who bragged about putting sprinkles on his ice-cream. Do you hate grown ups who do that or what? I hate him.
Updates:
So many people on here defending adults who eat ice-cream sprinkles but no one stands up for me when I want to go into the ball pit at Burger King, talk about double standards.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any that do. I've not encountered that yet. I look at it from a "taste" point of view, the sprinkles are just for looks because they really don't taste good. They are kind of waxy tasting so I'm not really in favor of it because they don't taste good. If sprinkles were yummy and tasted like chocolate or candy I might be on bored with adults doing it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You hate someone you don't even know nor have ever seen before because he put sprinkles on his ice cream? Wtf is wrong with you? That is the stupidest most trivial reason to hate someone. Deal with whatever is making you so damn hateful and leave others to live their life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Looks like you eat sprinkles too, I can tell from the rage. You should go be friends with that guy then.

• I actually don't eat sprinkles. Haven't since I was a kid. I just don't hate people for such trivial reasons.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I will so etimes get sprinkles and other ti es have them coat it in the liquid chochlet. As for the ball pit at McDonalds. All you need to do is either take your own child or fi d so eone who has a really young child and then just climb in the pit with the child. You get to have some fun and so e parent get a few minutes off from watching their child. Just tell them it will only cost them an ice cream cone covered in sprinkles. Thats a win win. You get to play in the balls and get ice cream too.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm from Jamaica, we don't have Mc Donald's we have Burger King, I don't have a child and taking someone's kid is creepy, at least the people here thinks so, and I haha about the sprinkles, I buy my own ice cream without the unnecessary garbage. There's nothing wrong with chocolate syrup, or fruits in or on the ice-cream.

Rainbow sprinkles ruins it and makes it messy. Years ago someone forced me to get some on mine and I had to throw it away, this was at Devon House and that was very expensive ice-cream

• Show All
    • Jamaica is crap for the most part, be careful when you come here.

• Iim not sure if i will ever be able to make the trip bit it is a wish of mine.

• fucking love sprinkles

whats wrong with you?
    :D :D :D

2|1
    1|0
  • There are people who like to judge others no matter the time, place or event. Some people get off by putting others down or by giving their self righteous opinion. Some search out a benefactor of their condescending attitude and it makes them feel important, special and dignified in their own minds. Personally, I let people have their fun, whether jumping into balls at BK or sprinkles on their Ice cream. I like to laugh, and enjoy something that someone does out of the norm. As long as no one gets hurt or nothing damaged, ROCK ON!

0|0
    1|0
  • They know what they like. They are fun. They are confident enough not to give a shit about what I think.

1|1
    0|0
  • Giving a shit about who puts what on their food is pretty petty lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, putting sprinkles on ice cream have no age limit

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone likes it their way. It may seem a bit weird tho, but I won't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah… I kind of do hate him to be honest.

1|0
    0|1
    • We should be friends, I am infuriated. There is absolutely no need for that.

• Show All
    • I think I read your reply wrong, thought you said something about kids who like sprinkles, of course that was a joke. It's fine if kids do it, but grown ups shouldn't.

• Yeah, but kids like a lot of really dumb things.

• i put spinkles on my ice creams

1|1
    1|0
  • Eh I think they are actually okay people lol

0|1
    0|0
    • the only reason you shouldn't be in the ball pit is because you're a stripper and the kids might see something they shouldn't LOL if you had a respectable job I'd fight for both our rights to get in the ball pit (I LOVE BALLS)

• Shut up asshole I dress modestly except for when I take your money.

• you don't take my money, honey ;)

• A grown up shouldn't eat ice Cream

0|0
    1|1
  • nothing wrong with that

1|1
    1|0
  • I think they're shitbergs. That shit ain't food.

1|0
    0|0
  • No he's cool6

0|1
    0|0
  • I put ice cream on my sprinkles

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just matter of preferences and taste

0|0
    0|0
  • What type of sprinkles? Rainbow or chocolate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Rainbow, that's stupid and unnecessary. Someone did that to my ice cream years ago and I had to throw it out.

• Either way sprinkles are fine. I think rainbow sprinkles are a bit childish.

• i think its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sprinkles, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Have to hold in to some childish behaviours to have fun though!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll put sprinkles on my ice cream until the day I die. Judge me if you wish, but beware... I am also judging you.

1|1
    1|0
    • I bet you ruin lives just like you ruin ice-cream.

• Show All
    • I'd kill myself if I had to eat rainbow sprinkled ice cream.

• everyone likes different things. It's not up to us to determine what other people should or should not like. I think being an "grown up" and putting sprinkles on your ice cream is showing that you're comfortable enough to do what you like regardless of what the rude people in the world might say. It goes for other things as well. Too many of us would rather "die" than feel embarrassed about doing something we enjoy that we know others will make fun of.

What Girls Said 11

• I put sprinkles and chocolate syrup on my ice cream.

0|1
    0|1
  • 😂 I'm that grown up lol I don't go around bragging about it though as I'm a mature grown up that loves sprinkles!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would put sprinkles on my ice cream and I'm not even ashamed. :P

0|1
    1|0
  • I could careless what people do with their food. They are the ones eating it, not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a fuck? Not me

2|0
    0|0
  • Why not let people eat and drink wtf they want?

0|1
    0|0
  • Raspberry syrup?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol
    It’s his or her choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Sprinkles is just colored sugar, but the ball pit at burger king is for kids who weigh less than you and are shorter than you isn't it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes