What do you think of grownups who put sprinkles on their ice cream?

I just saw a post of a man who bragged about putting sprinkles on his ice-cream. Do you hate grown ups who do that or what? I hate him.
So many people on here defending adults who eat ice-cream sprinkles but no one stands up for me when I want to go into the ball pit at Burger King, talk about double standards.

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any that do. I've not encountered that yet. I look at it from a "taste" point of view, the sprinkles are just for looks because they really don't taste good. They are kind of waxy tasting so I'm not really in favor of it because they don't taste good. If sprinkles were yummy and tasted like chocolate or candy I might be on bored with adults doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You hate someone you don't even know nor have ever seen before because he put sprinkles on his ice cream? Wtf is wrong with you? That is the stupidest most trivial reason to hate someone. Deal with whatever is making you so damn hateful and leave others to live their life.

• Looks like you eat sprinkles too, I can tell from the rage. You should go be friends with that guy then.

• I actually don't eat sprinkles. Haven't since I was a kid. I just don't hate people for such trivial reasons.