Would you try a century egg 🌑?

Would you try one or have had the chance to taste oneWould you try a century egg ๐ŸŒ‘?

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• Century egg or Pidan, also known as preserved egg, hundred-year egg, thousand-year egg, thousand-year-old egg, millennium egg, skin egg and black egg, is a Chinese preserved food product and delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for several weeks to several months, depending on the method of processing.

Would I try it? Nope.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks very cool, but it looks like it tastes disgusting!

• I am certain this type is appreciated through acquired taste