Vote A
  • Tea
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Coffee all day every day.
    Sometimes I drink an entire pot by myself lol.
    I would have coffee ready in the morning, drink that, go to work and make coffee for the restaurant and drink more, once it got around midday have some more, then have some with dessert.
    Now I still drink a lot of coffee throughout the day.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted coffee, just because there's no option to vote for both haha. I love both!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Coffee never tastes as good as it smells, darn it. So I drink tea, which at least has the good grace not to taunt me. Or coca, which is a delight and never lets me down! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prersonally like coffee but not regular coffee because I find it too strong, I prefer French Vanillas and Ice Caps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, they both taste horrible. Plus I would be bouncing off walls if I had either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice thing about tea is that it comes in several different flavours ;)

• Show All
    • Ehh, didn't know not all of it had it. Just assumed it all did, why else would people drink it to stay awake... At least that was my reasoning, either way. I still dislike tea though. Though, to be honest I only ever drink water.

• Many teas don't have caffeine and the chemical. build of a coffee bean changes how it helps one stay up in comparison to tea drinkers. Sorry I'm a bit of a nerd but you learn something new everyday. Don't worry I'm not saying you need to drink tea. I'm just educating.

I pretty much drink tea and Water as well... tea is just flavored water :p

• Neither, I'll drink iced tea if anything, that's it. However, I got a feeling that's not the kind of tea you mean lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever is fine for me just need a company and if I'm alone water is fine🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight black coffee but drink tea more for my health. Mostly green & earl grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, but i do drink coffee before going to the gym, as a pre workout

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink tea and switch to coffee when the weather is chilly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll drink coffee by the cup, tea when I want lotß of liquid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea at home. coffee at work

2|0
    0|0
    • Same 😎

• I have a tea every morning. 2 or 3 coffees at work and if im up for it another tea at home. Unless its the weekend then i have more tea than i can count lol

• Tea, usually either Southern Sweet or hot Chai with milk in it

0|0
    0|0
  • TEAFFEE!

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually, it can be quite nice. You need a good, strong tea and a coffee not roasted too dark or made overly strong. The trick is managing temperature, since tea requires hotter temperature than does coffee. Ideally, you have a system where you steep the tea in an insulated container then pour the tea though the ground coffee.

• Coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I prefer coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is nasty

Tea taste good

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea, prefer less caffeine

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee person..

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea with a Nespresso added :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tea much more

0|0
    0|0
  • More a tea person

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • COFFEEEE

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I love tee.
    I don’t drink coffee I prefer lattes over it. Coffee doesn’t really do much for me, I never need it anyways...

0|0
    0|0
    • Latte is a type of coffee...

• Show All
    • It contains the same amount of coffee and the same amount of caffeine. Your mind things there is more, so it affects your body like there is more.

• Yea maybe 🤷🏾‍♀️ I don’t think it’s the same amount but anyways there’s no need to keep pushing this conversation 😆😆 I don’t drink coffee. Period is not that deep and nobody gives a crap

• I honestly don't stand coffee the smell it self makes me want to stay away
    I take tea mostly with honey

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea ☕️ I love the smell of coffee but it tastes gross 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea. Green tea , jasmine tea.. chrysanthemum tea.

1|1
    0|0
    • Finally you show some good taste... Jasmine + chrysanthemum together = perfect !

• Show All
    • Sure it’s not this’s stuff, or some variant?
      www.freshoriental.co.uk/.../...606-3083_medium.jpg
      There are so many blends and so many different crops of the stuff to be fair. Just make it at home.. I know for a fact lemon and honey with green tea is sold in bottles at the Asian supermarket (even here).

I like white teas more than green myself though for traditional drinking out of stupidly small cups pretending to be civilised.

• @Cosytoasty no it was fresh made stuff. I can’t take the bottled teas there. 🤢

• I drink tea all day everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee 😊😊👌🍵

0|1
    0|0
  • Tea ☕️

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Tea during the week, coffee in the weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take bean juice over leaf water any day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tea, I can't stand coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but prefer tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are great yum

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I’m a hot chocolate chick.