Is it weird that I can not stand the taste of room temperature water and soda and always need ice in them?

Just curious. For so long now ever since I discovered how much I enjoyed cold drinks I just couldn't stand drinking anything at room temperature. Like I always always put ice in my water and pop/soda. Not only water and soda, I drink cold drinks from Starbucks and Tim Hortons even on the coldest days of the year. I usually get reminded "you know this is a cold drink right" when I am at Starbucks. Is it weird that I can not stand the taste of room temperature water and soda and always need ice in them?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my drinks room temperature (except drinks that are meant to be hot - those have to be scolding hot). This is more the not common and odd way from the looks I get lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the opposite. I much prefer my drinks to be at room temperature than cold. So if you are weird, I probably am too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No I don't think its weird. Room temp cokes and water is awful. I do however like my coffee piping hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Room temperature everything tastes bad in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's not weird

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No , there's lot of us need ice in soda or water it's not weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Luke warm liquids 😝. Either hot or cold for me - no in between 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes