Is it weird that I can not stand the taste of room temperature water and soda and always need ice in them?

Just curious. For so long now ever since I discovered how much I enjoyed cold drinks I just couldn't stand drinking anything at room temperature. Like I always always put ice in my water and pop/soda. Not only water and soda, I drink cold drinks from Starbucks and Tim Hortons even on the coldest days of the year. I usually get reminded "you know this is a cold drink right" when I am at Starbucks. Is it weird that I can not stand the taste of room temperature water and soda and always need ice in them?
  • Yes
  • No

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my drinks room temperature (except drinks that are meant to be hot - those have to be scolding hot). This is more the not common and odd way from the looks I get lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the opposite. I much prefer my drinks to be at room temperature than cold. So if you are weird, I probably am too.