My brother goes out to eat after I make him dinner?

I cook for my brother since he can't cook for himself. Or maybe he does but he's just too lazy to cook. His girlfriend doesn't cook much for him or do anything for him. She works during the day. So today I made him a plate full of food. Breaded fish, rice, corn, lemon on the side as well with malt vinegar and tarter sauce. Me and my mom are the cooks in the house and we make sure the family is fed even though they are all grown adults. So my brother is on a diet so I decided to make him fish for dinner and then he goes "oh i'll just wait until my baby comes home I feel bad." his girlfriend didn't come home yet for another 6 hours. My mom tells him he should eat in the home and not wait all day for her and plus it'll probably be hard to keep a diet if you go out to eat and he got all mad and told her to shut up. He told her "I don't talk about you and your fat ass husband" so later on (now) his girlfriend comes back from work and they come in with a whole bunch of fast food from In N Out. He always does this even after he has already eaten dinner. Should I stop cooking him dinner?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• What is up with these food questions? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao yess stop cooking for his unappreciative ass πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ it’s really not fair on u to make him specific food bc he’s on a diet - just for him to eat takeaways afterwards