How do you eat your mangoes and kiwis?

Ok so in class, someone was eating a mango JUST LIKE AN APPLE, WITH THE PEEL AND EVERYTHING. And I dont so I went crazy and we had a debate with everyone in class and to my honest surprise, a lot of people ate the mango as if it were an apple- with the peel. I don't get it, but they went on to say that they even eat kiwis with the skin. Wtf? That thing is hairy asfffff

Anyways, the debate goes on, how do you eat mangoes and kiwi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • I eat mangoes and kiwi with peels and skin
  • I don't eat mangoes and kiwis with peels and skin
  • I do one but not the other (mention which)
    Vote C

919

Most Helpful Guys

• Holy shit they even ear kiwis with their peels? I'm doing a weird mix or cringing and dying of laughter right now. My face probably looks like a donkey's. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also... this is how I eat my mango.

Most Helpful Girls

• I was in a restaurant in Netherlands and the man setting in the table next to us was eating the shrimp with its crust, tail, head, eyes, moustaches, the whole thing in one shoot into his mouth 😭