How do you eat your mangoes and kiwis?

Ok so in class, someone was eating a mango JUST LIKE AN APPLE, WITH THE PEEL AND EVERYTHING. And I dont so I went crazy and we had a debate with everyone in class and to my honest surprise, a lot of people ate the mango as if it were an apple- with the peel. I don't get it, but they went on to say that they even eat kiwis with the skin. Wtf? That thing is hairy asfffff

Anyways, the debate goes on, how do you eat mangoes and kiwi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • I eat mangoes and kiwi with peels and skin
    Vote A
  • I don't eat mangoes and kiwis with peels and skin
    Vote B
  • I do one but not the other (mention which)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Holy shit they even ear kiwis with their peels? I'm doing a weird mix or cringing and dying of laughter right now. My face probably looks like a donkey's. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also... this is how I eat my mango.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I was in a restaurant in Netherlands and the man setting in the table next to us was eating the shrimp with its crust, tail, head, eyes, moustaches, the whole thing in one shoot into his mouth 😭

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I simply smoothie them lol add a little ice cream and its a easy semi healthy way to get my niece to stop bothering me in the evening for snacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like mangos but I will eat kiwi skin. But it depends on the situation. I don't always eat the skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew that's just like eating oranges and bananas with the peel

2|0
    0|0
  • You don't want to eat the peels because of pesticides.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't eat any berries, grapes, or peppers if you're worried about pesticides. Realistically any vegetable but they say the three kinds I listed are the worse because they have "soft skin"

• I have to peel them... although my sister used to eat lemons. Skin included.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut mangoes into three sections, the sides of the mango have skin, but I don't eat the skin. It's kinda hard to explain lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • i eat mangoes with the skin, but i dont swallow the skin or chew it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What an uncivilized underevolved monkey!
    I only eat banana without peeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your classmates are weirdos πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat mangoes and kiwis full stop :s

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont eat mangoes nor kiwis

0|0
    0|0
  • yes for mangos no for kiwis

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat my kiwis with a spoon. I don't eat mangos

0|0
    0|0
  • I peel the fuckers and eat them! πŸ”₯

0|0
    0|0
  • By a spoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do for kiwis not for mangos

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you eat these nuts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Apparently the skin of a kiwi is like good for you, but I normally eat the mango and kiwi without the skin!

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut kiwis in half and eat them with a spoon. I cut the mangoes around the core and then remove the peel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually cut up my mango, I don’t mind if there is skin or not with that. Kiwi I always peel, or just cut it in half and scoop it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat mangoes. Mango is really famous in our country. but i dont like kiwis

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'd do the same. I mean, it's edible!

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't eat the skins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I peel them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes