If you where FORCED to only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life what would they be?

When I was in grade 6 I had plain old pasta EVERY FUCKING DAY for lunch, does anyone know how painful it is to eat the same thing every single day? If you where forced to eat only 2 foods for the rest of your whole life, what would they be? Obviously whatever food you chose would automatically have all the nutrients you need. I would probably choose smoke salmon and cream cheese bagels, and cinnamon buns. Here are some pictures of what I'm thinking of: If you where FORCED to only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life what would they be? If you where FORCED to only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life what would they be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• man this is so tough... lmao i am such a fatass when it comes to food and omg i had to have cucumber sandwich in school for 5 years straight so i know how painful it is so uhmm i would go for fries and icecream

0|0
    0|0
    • Icecream is a good choice, I would have probably chose icecream if not cinnamon buns, but why fries? why not pizza or something?

• Although i love pizza i would sick of the geesy stuff within day 2 but with with fries its a bit oily but that crunch and salt mixture of goodness will never make me feel bored lmao

• Salmon and a sub sandwich chalk full of veggies, cheese, and meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken

And spinach with peppers.

Complete meal. Keeps you alive and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I was seriously considering chicken salad, but I decided with smoke salmon bagel.

• Cheese colbyjack cubes and honey roasted salted peanuts

0|0
    0|0
  • If I sad salad would it have to be they exact same salad everyday?

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple's and chameleon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salmon and blueberries

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken and salad

1|0
    0|0
  • Haribo Gold Bears, and Caviar

0|0
    0|0
  • Food I like or food I don't like?

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken or shrimp Alfredo
    And lemon squares

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably lead with a antifreeze drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lobster and broccoli.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck this question

0|0
    0|0
  • Berries and bacon

0|0
    0|0
  • Pasta and salad... I can eat them all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Variety meat vegetable salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken and Vegetable Rice

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm surprised u didn't pick a dessert, wouldn't you miss candy or desserts? I wouldn't survive without at least one dessert.

• Show All
    • oh well good for you avoiding sugar, I would die without it haha.

• It's not a good thing I used to love sugary sweets and desserts I'd love to be able to eat like a pile of chocolate or an entire cake, which I used to do 😂

What Girls Said 3

• Pizza and cheesecake

0|0
    0|0
  • high protein complete meal shake/ salad.

0|0
    0|1
  • spinach and egg because nutrients

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes