If you where FORCED to only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life what would they be?

When I was in grade 6 I had plain old pasta EVERY FUCKING DAY for lunch, does anyone know how painful it is to eat the same thing every single day? If you where forced to eat only 2 foods for the rest of your whole life, what would they be? Obviously whatever food you chose would automatically have all the nutrients you need. I would probably choose smoke salmon and cream cheese bagels, and cinnamon buns. Here are some pictures of what I'm thinking of: If you where FORCED to only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life what would they be? If you where FORCED to only eat 2 foods for the rest of your life what would they be?

419

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl