How to eat an egg?

Help I don't know how to consume this oval shaped food that is plentiful in protein, cholesterol and other nutrients and would like assistance in the knowledge I require to do so

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's important to eat only fresh eggs, so the first step is get the freshest eggs possible. We'll discuss chicken eggs here. To get the freshest eggs possible, get a chicken and position its cloaca over your mouth. When the egg comes out swallow it quickly. Congratulations! You've eaten your first egg!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You are kidding, right?

I do not believe that people do not know how they want their egg. The only other time I heard of someone not knowing how they want their egg was the fictional character Julia Roberts played in runaway bride.

I was a waitress at a diner for a year. I learned many ways people could want their egg but the thing I learned most was that people KNEW how they wanted their egg.

For me, I take my egg scrambled, omelet, fried over easy. I do not like sunny side up or braised or soft boiled. I will take hard boiled in egg salad or tuna salad or salads in general.

There is never a moment that I do not know how I want my egg. lol! And I have a hard time believing that is possible for anyone else. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully not with your nose

0|0
    0|0
  • Boiled

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• Don't you know how to fucking boil an egg... Oh god... Oh Lord we praise you all mighthy! We require your guidance for our survival!

1|0
    0|0
  • With an egg fork

1|1
    0|0
  • Microwaved :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Poach that bad boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll post