Do you eat in front of the tv or at a table?

Since childhood I've always been raised eating in front of the tv but on big get togethers we would sit in the dining room

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to always eat at the table or even when I don't I try to not have the TV on or look at my phone. You tend to over indulge when you are distracted. Hence why Americans are so large

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I've been raised to eat at the table. We would sometimes let the TV on to have some background noise but that's it.
    Since I live on my own, I eat in front of the TV or that would be too lonely but as soon as I go to my family or my friends, we turn th TV off while eating.

I think it's important to talk with people.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it is to which is why the tv being on never stopped us from talking but when you run out of stuff to talk about it's nice to have something fill the silence

• My kitchen and living room are open and the TV is on the opposite wall of both rooms, facing them. So I eat either in the living room or the kitchen in front of the TV 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • When my mom is home at the table. When she’s not at the couch

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually if I angle the tv to the right I can see it from the table.

0|1
    0|0
  • In front of the TV. When having company then at the table.

0|1
    0|0
  • When alone or with my roommate often in front of the tv unless we made something special.
    Otherwise at a table.

0|1
    0|0
  • TV lol and its a bad habit

0|1
    0|0
  • I only eat in bed lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Both

0|1
    0|0